wanda x nat x steve x reader

i slam the door to my room only to be surrounded by hot naked people. wanda holds up and open box, containing four jewelled butt plugs. i needily hurry over to wanda and push her onto the bed, attacking her face with my lips.

natasha grabs me by the back of my shirt and pulls me off of wanda.

"we're going to do whatever we want to you. got that?"

i nod quickly as steve handcuffs one arm to the bed post and wanda handcuffs the other. natasha pulls out her knife and slowly teases it against my skin. suddenly, she rips at my clothes, tugging off the rags and throwing them onto the ground.

i gasp as you feel something cold and round at my hole. i look down to see steve smiling up at me, holding the butt plug up against me. as i look around, i notice they all have one in. i smile.

wanda grins at me and leans down to my face. she sucks on my neck and i watch as natasha leans down and licks along steves bulge. she takes him entirely in her mouth and he gasps with pleasure, grabbing onto her hair.

i feel my heat start to throb and crave the touch of anyone in the room. wanda leans down to me and slips her tongue into my mouth.

i let out another gasp as i feel a tongue lick along my lips.

"your already so wet y/n. we've barely even touched you"

she flicked the buttplug and i groan as she pulls on my
clit with her teeth. she moans as steve aggressively sticks his entire cock in her. she rocks a bit and her continuous moans send vibration through my core.

she hastily sticks two fingers inside me and my screams become muffled as wanda sits on my face. steve rocks back and forward inside of nat as she licks along my lips, fucking me with her toungue.

i moan at the feel of another two fingers being stuck inside of me. i hear wanda mutter under her breath as my screams vibrate through her body.

nat now rocks her whole fist inside of me, aggressively pulling in and out. her tongue flicks along my clit and steve pounds into nats hole. her cries fill me with pleasure and i stick my tongue deeper into wanda.

"fuck y/n! im gonna cum!" she cries as she fills my mouth with her juices. i continue to lick all of her as she rides out her high.

natasha screams inside of me as my walls contract.

"auuuggghhhhh. im comingggg" i moan out as natasha licks up my juices "fuck natasha"

she comes along with steve as i lie there breathlessly. nat pulls her hand away from my pussy and wanda licks it clean of me. natasha kisses me roughly as i taste myslef on her lips.

my juices mix with wandas in our mouthes as i breath heavily.

i go to sit up but feel magic pulling me back down into the bed.

"we're not done yet." wanda says, accent thick with lust.

she pins down my legs with her magic and steve pushes nat off me.

without hesitation, he sticks himself down my throat and i gag at the length. he pulls out a bit then shoves himself back in. i swirl my tongue around the tip, continuously gagging at the size.

natasha pulls out a vibrator and holds it againt my clit. i moan loud enough that people 5 floors down could hear. my groans are muffled by the wetness in my mouth but theyre still loud.

wanda walks over and attacks natasha, aggressively kissing her and massaaging her breasts.

wanda slowly works down to natashas pussy and pushes a finger in, then another. she rubs her clit with her thumb and moans fill the air.

the noise grows as steve cums in my mouth with a groan and natasha pushes the vibrator fully into my hole.

i cum all over the vibrator and nat comes on wandas hand.

i whimper at the empty feeling as nat pulls out the vibrator and wanda pulls out the butt plug.

steve leans down amd kisses my face, tasting himself on my tongue, before uncuffing my wrists. wanda frees my legs and i collapse onto my bed.

"next time, its my turn"