How Train Food Delivery App Help Passengers on Train

Rail is the most popular mode of transport because it offers comfortable journeys, whether short or long

Rail is the most popular mode of transport because it offers comfortable journeys, whether short or long. Further, having a train journey allows you to interact with fellow passengers, and at the same time, you can also enjoy the beautiful landscapes of the world outside through the train's window.

Most of us have experienced train rides at some point in our lives and have indulged in the food from the pantry or bought the same from station food stalls. One thing that everyone would agree with is that those foods have an unpleasant taste and poor quality. But, because travellers have no other choice, they have to compromise with these foods and snacks. But today, ordering online has become a trend.

Train food delivery apps like Railrestro has changed the way food is eaten on the train. The high quality, fresh and tasty food is what everyone wants and can get while travelling by train using food in train apps.

Food Delivery in Trains: Get Safe and Hygienic Food on Train

Everyone is aware of the complaints about the poor quality of food served on the train. The railway food was always suspect in terms of quality, taste, and hygiene. These low-quality train meals resulted in food poisoning and indigestion. For various reasons, hygiene and sanitation in pantry cars deteriorated. The major flaw in the food service in Indian Railways was the lack of adherence to the basic guidelines of the FSSAI.

A similar situation exists with food vendors at platforms and stations, where the food outlets sell uncovered, unhygienic and stale food. Food exposed to flies at food stalls is unfit for consumption by passengers, and your journey may result in one of the most undesirable experiences of your life.

Following the series of complaints and for passenger's health, IRCTC introduced ecatering services in trains. It is one of the best moves taken by Indian Railways to make train travel more enjoyable and convenient for passengers. As a result, today's train passengers have access to a wide variety of delicious dishes, from chicken biryani to pizza and a variety of local delicacies, all with the click of a smartphone app.

What Is E-catering?

E-Catering is a food delivery service in train started by the Indian Railways Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC). With this service, travellers can easily using food order apps, vendor websites, and making phone calls to their customer care. One can order vegetarian as well as non-vegetarian food while travelling by train.

Like RailRestro and RailMitra, numerous food vendors have partnered with IRCTC to make this service a great success. After ordering food on the train online, food is delivered to the seat of the passenger.

RailRestro: Best Train Food Delivery App

RailRestro is an IRCTC-authorized e-catering partner that serves passengers with delicious food onboard. It has 2000+ trusted restaurant partners across the country and provides e-catering services to Indian Railways passengers in 450+ railway stations. RailRestro covers most Indian railway stations. The good quality of service and customer satisfaction has made it the best app to order food in train.

The FSSAI certified restaurant partners of railrestro offer tasty, hygienic and hot food delivered to your train seat. The best part about RailRestro is the plenty of food choices - from South Indian, Chinese, Italian, North Indian, Mughlai, Continental, Snacks, beverages and even pizza. It also provides food with special requirements, such as vegetarians, Jain food, food for babies and diabetics.

There are many food options available for the traveller to choose from. The train food delivery app offers a wide range of amazing and delectable food options from breakfast to dinner. It meets customer expectations with a great number of options, including international cuisine, fast food, and regional dishes.

A Multitude of Amazing Food Options

The ecatering services have modernised Indian railways travel. IRCTC has made online food ordering on the train very easy. Now it is very quick and simple to order hot, delicious and quality food on the train.

The e-catering menu on the train food delivery app is a diverse selection of scrumptious and mouth-watering cuisines. To break up the boredom of the usual rail food, choose from a variety of Veg, Non-Veg, and Standard food options. The food menu includes south Indian, north Indian, Chinese, fast food, pizza, cake, regional delicacies and beverages.

Some of the most ordered foods on the train are dosa, idli-sambhar, paneer, biryani, rogan josh, veg and non-veg thali, chhole bhature and sweet dishes like ice-creams and gulab jamun.

How to Order Your Favourite Meals With the Train Food Delivery App?

To order food in train, just download the RailRestro, the Food on Train app and follow the below-mentioned steps:

Enter the PNR Number
Select the specific station you wish to get your food at
Select the restaurants and then food items from the menu
Add it to your food cart
Check the order before confirming it
Fill out the requested information, and then place your order.
Pay for your order
Get the flavourful box of food delivered to your seat.

How To Order Food In Train through a Phone Call?

To make your Rail food bookings via call, simply ring the RailRestro representatives at 8102202203. Your food order will be placed and delivered to your seat. The food order will take at least 60 minutes to reach you.

Have you ever ordered food online when travelling by train? If not, then enjoy a pleasurable experience of savouring the delectable food on the train. Ordering food in train is a lot easier with train food delivery apps. So, book now and have a happy food ordering!