Chapter 8

"So Miss Winters, what are your symptoms?" the doctor asked as she closed the door behind her and sat down across from her at the desk.

"I was nauseous this morning, but otherwise I'm fine, however my boyfriend has asked that I get checked out," Claire explained; the doctor raised an eyebrow questioningly.

"Have you been unwell for some time? Are you suffering from loss of appetite or sensitivity to smell?"

"I've only been nauseous for about three days," she replied, confused, "I don't have a loss of appetite, but the smell of coffee makes me nauseous."

"Do you and your boyfriend use protection during intercourse?" she asked.

"We don't use condoms, but I'm on the pill; what does that have to do with my nausea?" she asked, frowning.

"The pill isn't always reliable, Miss Winters. Your nausea could be because you're pregnant," she explained, folding her hands on the table in front of her.

"Pregnant?" she said in shock, trying to process the word.

"We're going to run some tests to see if you're really pregnant." Claire nodded, unable to form words. The doctor left the room for a moment before another woman came to draw her blood.

After some time, the doctor came back into the room; her gaze was fixed on a clipboard in front of her before she looked up at her. "It seems that you are pregnant, however the result could be mistaken since you are only in your second week, so I would like to make an appointment with you in a month and if it should be so, discuss all the possibilities with you." She nodded as she processed the words. Pregnant. She was pregnant by Tom. Claire said goodbye to the doctor and, lost in thought, left the doctor's office. Her hand rested on her flat stomach; she hadn't planned to have children, it wasn't a desire of hers, but as she thought about the life inside her, she knew that abortion would not be an option for her. What would Tom think of it? Would he assume that she got pregnant from him on purpose and he would hate her? She took a deep breath. What would this mean for his career? Claire could already see the headline before her eyes: Womanizer Tom Hiddleston gets his girlfriend pregnant after two weeks of relationship.

That wouldn't be the attention Tom needed. What should she do? She couldn't tell him about the pregnancy, so she had to find a solution on her own. Her smartphone vibrated in her jacket pocket and she pulled it out to look at the screen.

Did everything go well? -Tom

She sighed and thought about an answer. What was she supposed to answer? She put her phone back in her pocket as she sat down on a bench; Claire buried her face in her hands.

After a while she decided to return home, after all she couldn't avoid Tom forever, especially after they talked. She closed the front door and threw her keys into a bowl next to the door. He was in the kitchen talking to someone on the phone, but as soon as he saw her, he ended his conversation and came over to her.

"How are you? Everything go okay?" he asked, pulling her into his arms.

"Yeah, it was just the nervousness hitting me in the stomach," she explained, forcing herself to smile. Tom returned it and leaned down as he kissed her gently. She leaned further into the kiss, deepening it. Claire pressed her body against his and let her fingers run through his hair. His lips moved down to her neck and he lifted her up by her waist so she could wrap her legs around his hips. He carried her across the kitchen to the sofa in the living room. He pushed her dress up to her hips and began kissing down her body.

"I need you, Claire," he said, pulling her panties down her legs; she helped him pull his shirt over his head before quickly undoing his belt.

"Then take me." He slid his pants and boxers down and lay back on top of her. She wrapped her legs around his hips and pulled him against her; she could feel the tip of his cock against her entrance and moaned. "Fuck me, Tom," she begged. He grabbed the armrest before thrusting into her pussy in one hard thrust. She arched her back as he began thrusting into her.

"You're so tight around my cock." His hand moved down between their bodies and began rubbing her clit. Her body began to shake uncontrollably before she climaxed. Tom continued to thrust into her as she recovered from her orgasm before filling her with his hot cum. They both breathed heavily and after a few moments he slid out of her. He stood up and lifted her up as he walked to the bathroom.

"Let's go take a shower, then we'll eat something before we have to get ready for the awards ceremony," he said and she hummed in agreement.

Claire took another deep breath and Tom took her hand in his, his thumb stroking her palm soothingly. "Are you all right?" he asked, and she nodded in agreement. The car door opened and the flashing lights of the cameras and loud shouting started. Tom offered her a hand and she was sure she would see the lights before her eyes for days to come. He waved to his fans with a big Hollywood smile and walked over to some of them; he posed for some pictures with them and signed many of his pictures. This was his passion, she could tell. Finally, after some time, Luke came over to him and smiled at him before leading him away from the fans and leading them to the press. Luke grabbed Claire tightly by her upper arm as Tom walked to the press, and leaned down to her ear.

"Don't talk to anyone," he said softly and she smiled kindly at him before squirming out of his grip and walking back to Tom. He smiled at her and gently pulled her into his arm; he leaned down and kissed her softly on her lips. She leaned back and smiled at him.

"Are you okay?" he asked her gently and Claire nodded in agreement, "I can understand if it's a lot for you and if you'd like, you're welcome to wait inside."

"No, I'm really fine," she said. He was paying her to play his girlfriend and she would honor their agreement, with everything that entailed. Together they went to the press, who immediately began shouting questions. His arm was around her waist and she felt safer because of it.

"Are you officially together?" a red-haired reporter asked her, "When did you meet?"

"Yes, we are officially a couple and we met several weeks ago," Tom answered.

"So it wasn't a one-night stand in the club a few weeks ago between you?" asked another reporter and he shook his head laughing.

"Definitely not. I wanted to surprise her." They started asking more questions about their relationship, which he answered skillfully. He kissed her chastely on her lips before walking inside with her. However, she was able to focus on the award ceremony as her mind was elsewhere....