trainee's are too excited that they don't need to reply but to cheer for jihyo to laugh at these trainee's.

they all started to watch episode three.

yuta came on screen when the class A is having their discussion's and kyungmin leading
the team.

[ KYUNGMIN : A ] : ahhhh, I don't know about thisss wahh !

yuta got shy while kyungmin punched yuta's thigh while laughing also feeling shy when he got compliments by the younger in their individual cam.

but he rested his head to yuta's thigh for yuta to pat his head knowing that 51 of them are in awe at these duo.

while hyunjae and haejun are satted beside each other and looked at each other jealous that they don't have that kind of friendship

[ HYUNJAE : A ] : you feel it too?

[ HAEJUN : A ] : yep, we are destined i guess

hyunjae just laughed at haejun's comment as he nodded that he also agreed that they both are destined to each other.

[ HYUNJAE : A ] : but to be honest, I really want to be friend's with you.

[ HAEJUN : A ] : really?

eunyeo noticed that hyunjae and haejun starting to ignore what's going on because of jealousy over kyungmin and yuta's friendship.

[ EUNYEO : A ] : ayeee , the two are jealous behind me! they just started to ignore what's happening, but they are on their own world !

trainee's laughed when eunyeo honestly said it shocking the two behind him, but laughing as well. that jihyo also found the trainee's cute, and starting to mention about the two behind.

[ KYUNGMIN : A ] : oh haejun and hyunjae

the episode is paused by the sudden, because of the attention is over hyunjae and haejun that hyunjae and haejun just laughed about it.

[ JIHYO : HOST ] : ohh , haejun and hyunjae if you are given a friendship sign , what will it be? like a friendship hand shake.

Jihyo asked them as they laughed at each other , nervous since they never had one since they just started to become friends just now.