-The magic of love- (HaruYoung)

Start from the beginning

Doyoung looked around and still found no trace of his best friend.

Suddenly he felt someone pulling him by his arm, not forcefully. Before he could say anything, he was dragged to a corner. Doyoung looked behind and met eyes with the one and only Watanabe Haruto.

“Does he know about the love potion..” He thought to himself, not breaking the eye-contact. “Can I talk to you for some time?” Haruto suddenly asked making the elder one gulp. But he still nodded as the taller male started,

“I haven’t really talk you till today but I always admired you from far away..You might be surprised by that I never showed any interest when you tried talking to me, but believe me my heart was beating like crazy that day!

I know you’re startled by this sudden confession but I like you Kim Doyoung, I really do.”

Haruto said it all and looked at the older one with a desperate expression. Doyoung wanted to be happy but he just couldn’t. Cause he knew it was the effect of the love potion. But still this moment won’t come everyday in his life.

So Doyoung put on the biggest smile and said, “I like you too, Haruto!” And this sentence led the latter to softly kiss his forehead.

The relationship they had with went pretty smoothly. Meeting each other when they had time, treating each other, cuddling with each other sneaking into the other’s dorm using the invisibility clock thanks to Jeongwoo, having dates at their secret spot and many more. In short- The cutest couple ever.

But still one thing always itches Doyoung’s mind and that’s the love potion he used on Haruto. After all his feelings weren’t real.

The Korean boy felt guilty about it, so after fighting his thoughts, he finally decided to reveal it to his so-called boyfriend. Haruto might get mad and even hate the shorter boy but he deserved to know the truth.

“Ruto..” Doyoung slowly called out to the boy who was resting on his lap, at their secret spot. The younger one looked at Doyoung at that and hummed. It hurt Doyoung to see his face, how he was being betrayed all these days. This feeling was just eating him up.

The Korean boy took in a deep breath. Haruto sat up at that and held his boyfriend’s pretty hands, “Is everything okay, love?” He asked.

Doyoung just stared into his eyes and said, “I will tell you something now, you have full right to hate me but please hear me out.” with pleading eyes. The latter squeezed his hands as assurance and gave a knowing nod.

“I...used the love potion on you..” Doyoung slowly said in a small voice waiting for Haruto to say something like ‘How could you?’ or ‘Don’t talk to me ever again!’ But all that was heard from his side was  silence.

“Yeah?” Haruto said as if this wasn’t any big deal for using love potion on someone.

“You’re not...mad at me?” The shorter one asked with eyes filled with fear. He didn’t like it when the Japanese boy shouts but the possibility of shouting was really high at this situation.

“No I’m not.” The taller one simple answered, never letting go off Doyoung’s hand.

Doyoung looked at Haruto with a puzzled expression as the latter chuckled slightly. He pulled Doyoung’s hand towards his lips and kissed it softly.

“The love potion was never used on me.”

Doyoung looked at him again, this time with more of a surprised and confused look. Haruto smiled, “I’ll make it clear to you.” The latter stayed silent waiting to hear what Haruto was gonna say.

“Actually, the confession I made was real.” He exclaimed calmly while the Korean boy had his brows crossed together with a slightly opened mouth. “It was a plan of mine that Yuna will convince you to use the love potion and then I can confess.” He added.

“But why after using love potion? You would know that I like you if Yuna was involved..” Doyoung reasoned after processing what he just said. “I was kinda shy to confess randomly so..” Haruto said, scratching the back of his nape and chuckling shyly.

Doyoung sighed softly out of relief and hugged his boyfriend. Haruto gently placed his head on the latter’s shoulder and closed his eyes. But suddenly he felt Doyoung’s body trembling, so he cupped the younger one’s face and saw tears streaming down his cheeks.

Haruto wiped the latter’s tears and asked in a soothing voice, “Hey why are you crying love?”

“The guilt was eating me up these days...But I’m so relieved now.” Doyoung said in between his sobs. Haruto smiled gently and kissed Doyoung’s lips softly.

“I’m sorry, I’ll make it up to you with cuddles okay?” He asked as Doyoung  smiled cutely with his puffy eyes and cheeks and nodded. Haruto smiled too and hugged the latter’s small frame again, hiding his face in Doyoung’s neck.

“I love you, Doyoung.”

“I love you too, Haruto.”

<<<♡>>>

Requested by- im_bitchiest >___<

HaruYoung is literally my comfort ship like they are so soft and caring T_____T i love to see their interactions <3

Also I didn't write the plot I had in mind rather used one of drafts from months ago :') and thats bcz i have my exams in november and hell i have finish my syllabus T^T so pls bear with me cause now i cant update regularly, i might even not update till december, who knows? Or maybe 1 or 2 updates in this one month, Sorry T~T

Stay healthy btw <3