-Detention- (JiKyu)

<<<♡>>>

"Kim Junkyu!" Junkyu heard his name being called from the back of his classroom. He looked back and saw his best friend, Jihoon grinning.

"What?" Junkyu asked in a sleepy voice. Jihoon laughed, "You sleepyhead!" And smacked the latter's head. Junkyu touched his head with his own hands and let out a 'Ouch!'. Not giving Junkyu any attention, Jihoon pulled a chair and sat on it before saying, "I'm gonna do something special today." Junkyu's brows were knitted together. Jihoon was always mischievous. So if he does something like this, he wouldn't call it 'Special'.

Shrugging, Junkyu looked at the said male and asked, "What is it?"

"You will know later." Jihoon smirked as Junkyu's eyes sparkled. "Does it involve me?" He asked, hoping it would. Jihoon shook his head teasingly as Junkyu pouted and sulked. Jihoon might not show, but Jihoon's heart did skip a beat seeing his best friend's cuteness.

They started goofing around when a shorter guy appeared in the class and Jihoon's attention was no longer on Junkyu. As the boy approached them Jihoon went to him and started babying him. "Mashiho! You're so cute!"

But Junkyu's heart broke seeing his best friend babying his other friend, totally ignoring him. Junkyu himself found Mashiho adorable and likes him. But seeing Jihoon's attention converting to Mashiho in a flash, Junkyu felt sad. But as Mashiho sat behind him, Junkyu quickly put on a smile before the three of them started goofing around, together.

The day was pretty usual. It was like everything was on a repeat. But to the students' rescue, the lunch bell finally rang.

"Finally!" Jihoon stretched his body as Mashiho and Junkyu were being all giggly over something. He felt a pang in his chest but shrugged. "They must be just friends." He thought.

Soon the trio headed to the cafeteria and brought their lunches. They sat on a table in the middle of the cafeteria and started munching on their food and of course goofing around.

"Yah Park Jihoon! My chicken!" Junkyu yelled in his whiny voice, chewing some food, trying to get his piece of fried chicken from his best friend aka Park Jihoon. Jihoon, on the other hand had a cheeky smile while teasing Junkyu by taking his chicken. Mashiho sighed before smacking both if their heads. "People are watching us." He said and shot a disappointed look at the best friends. Jihoon and Junkyu looked at each other and broke down in laughter.

"By the way, I'm gonna bunk the classes after lunch." Jihoon said while chewing as if bunking classes was a regular thing to him.

Mashiho shook his head. "I'm gonna pass." He replied.

"Pftt you're no fun. Junkyu, you in?" Jihoon asked as Junkyu quickly nodded. "Yes! The rest of the classes are pure torture." He said as Mashiho glared. "Don't you dare insult History." Jihoon then started babbling, "History is boring! History is boring!" Junkyu broke down in laughter and they both started chanting. The whole cafeteria's attention was on their table. Mashiho looked down in embarrassment and muttered, "What am I gonna do with you two?"

-

As Jihoon said, after lunch time was over Mashiho parted his ways to the class. Jihoon quickly pulled Junkyu to the corner of the cafeteria and after everyone was out of sight, they tiptoed to the school boundary.

"Tell me if someone is coming." Jihoon said as he was busy crossing the boundary. Junkyu looked at every corner visible from there and showed Jihoon an 'Okay' sign. As Jihoon was about to jump on the other side, a voice yelled, "Yah you two!!"

Jihoon and Junkyu quickly looked at each other in tension and before Jihoon could jump, Junkyu quickly pulled him down. Jihoon could have escaped from there but his dear best friend obviously wouldn't let this happen. It would be boring to spend the detention alone, right? So he pulled Jihoon down.