Monsterous Tsunade

Start from the beginning

Before either Hiruzen or Jiraiya could reply to Minato's comment they heard loud noises coming from the other side of the double doors to the office.

"I DON'T CARE IF HE IS IN A MEETING WITH KAMI HIMSELF! I'M GOING IN THERE AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME!" shouted an angry female voice that was unfortunately familiar to the three men.

Immediately the three started to hear various noises coming from behind the closed doors. There seemed to be some scuffling, random things breaking and maybe even bones breaking, a man screaming in pain and a woman screaming in abject horror.

Even after years of violent experience under their belts, none of the men were prepared when the double doors were knocked off of their hinges due to one of the Anbu guards from outside being thrown into it with a righteous fury. The elite shinobi then continued his flight and smashed through the window that was behind Minato and overlooking the village, the double doors chasing after him towards the streets below and causing the three men in the office to duck for cover.

As they raised their heads after a moment they were greeted with a sight that would have put the Shinigami to shame: a vengeful looking Tsunade with fires of unholy rage burning around her form and licking away at the ceiling. The sight was made all the worse for Minato since Tsunade locked her eyes firmly onto him. Minato could swear that if looks could kill, he'd be nothing more than a smoking crater where he sat.

Behind Tsunade the three men peered out into the waiting hall outside the Hokage office and observed her path of hell. The place looked as if a bomb had gone off with cracks, dents, and holes on the floor, ceiling, and walls. They saw the secretary desperately run and disappear around the corner, trying to get as far away from the walking hurricane as fast as humanly possible while the other Anbu guard was groaning in pain on the floor. None of the men could blame him since he now looked like a human-sized pretzel with his arms and legs clearly being broken and bent in a position that were simply not natural.

They would do good to remember to send him a card and some flowers in the hospital.

Directly behind Tsunade was Shizune who had grabbed onto the back end of the Senju's green haori in a futile attempt to hold her back. Since the young medic-nin's sandals were continuously being dragged along the debris ridden floor the men guessed any of her efforts were no match for her master.

Tsunade finally ended her hunt when she raised her hand and pointed accusingly at the blond Hokage.

"There you are, you bastard! When I get my hands on you I'm going to rip out your balls through your ass!" roared the furious Senju, causing the three men to subconsciously take a step back in fear and cover their manhood's at the mental image their minds had conjured up.

Suddenly, two more Anbu who were hidden in the rafters of the office appeared in front of Minato to protect their Hokage.

"Tsunade-sama, please stop your advance towards the Hokage or else we'll have no choice but to use forc-" spoke one of the Anbu but froze mid-word when Tsunade locked eyes with him and saw nothing but promises of pain, suffering, and a dash of living hell on earth in those honey colored orbs.

Tsunade turned her glare to the second Anbu and the man could swear that her eyes were drilling holes into his head. She then spoke in a tone that all but guaranteed pain and death if he did not listen and obey.

"If you and your friend here know what's good for you, the both of you will move and stay out of my way. Because if you don't, I will do far worse to you both than what I did with your friend back there when he tried to stop me..." Without removing her gaze from them, she pointed back at the still groaning Anbu behind her that was now a human pretzel, "In which case by the time I'm done with you, the medic-nins won't be able to tell the difference between your asses and your heads and you will both be choking on your own balls."