13 [ last / epilogue]

Start from the beginning

Seeing this all Riya's face turned into a scowl. Here she is making plans to destroy Mannat and her own husband is taking her side. '' The person who is wrong here is your precious wife Abhimanyu. Didn't you saw in camera huh? The way he is holding her and all. '' Riya thought that after seeing this Mannat will be out of this house in seconds with a divorce agreement. 

 Ankit went to Riya and held her hand harshly bringing her close and said in her ear '' Riya shut your mouth. You have barked enough. First let us handle this man and then I will come to you.'' 

'' Jai hind sir '' All turned towards the main entrance and saw police standing there and showing there respect to all Prataps. ''Jai hind Kamal. Take this man out of my sight this instant.'' Abhimanyu replies and the police officer instantly order his man to capture Amar and Amar is dragged out like a street dog. As all while Ankit has already send a message to police about a man entering there house and degrading and humiliating them and police instantly came as Prataps are the most influenced people of the country. 

_______________________________

Abhimanyu took Mannat in his embrace while Chachi ji is also coxing her with her  words knowing how much stressed she become after the drama. Chacha ji and Ansh are also trying to make her understand that all this came an end and they know that she is innocent her. While Ankit walked in closing the door as he went see off the police and make sure that , that the dog named Amar suffer and be in jail with a lots of charges. 

'' How can you people be so blind that you are trusting this bitc-'' 

'' BAS KARDO RIYA! '' Ankit shouted on Riya holding her hand in a painful tight grip. Riya is shocked. Ankit never behaved so harshly with her no matter how much they fight he never treated her like this , specially in front of anybody. 

'' Now see , you are also taking her side huh? Bahr to bahr par isne ghr ke mardon par bhi apna jadoo chla rakha h , dekho to kaise mera pati mere he khilaf bol rha h. Aisa kya karti ho Mannat tum ki har mard tumhari ungliyon par nachne lag jata h? Kya tricks h tumhari mujhe bhi batao aise konsi bed tricks h tumhari ki- '' Before Riya can complete her words Ankit slapped her and everybody looked at them in shock except Abhimanyu as only he is aware that now what is going to happen and he can't do anything because at the end it is good for his brother he can't see him suffering and now it is going to end.

'' How dare you Ankit? '' 

''  HOW DARE YOU? How dare you to do all this scheming huh? How dare you that you changed my mother's medicine so that the whole blame will go on bhabhi? How dare you that you mixed peanuts in Ansh's food that day? How dare you that you try to seduce bhai ? How dare you that you miss placed my father's important file that he loose a very important client? Hoe dare you that you behave like a devil with bhabhi? and not once multiple times. And How dare you that you killed my child without my permission? '' Ankit spat all these things in fury and all looked at him in shock except Abhimanyu. Ankit is kind of aware of what is happening but he and anybody else never had any kind of proof to tell what Riya is doing but from past one week Ankit got enough proof to tell that Riya is behind all the evil deeds that are happening in there home every now and then. He is burning in rage and wanted to talk about all this to Riya that this is enough now it is turning toxic for him and he can't breathe in this relationship. Either she understand her place or he will leave her but then the bomb that blast on him today during party made him realize that she can't change no matter what so the best option is to divorce her. 

FLASHBACK [DURING PARTY] 

Abhimanyu and Ankit was standing in corner as they were waiting for some clients.

'' OH! Congratulations Mr.Pratap. '' They both turn and looked at the doctor who is standing there smiling at them. '' Thank you Mrs.Sharma. '' 

'' What a fortune that there is not only one thing for what I should congratulate but there is three. '' Mrs.Sharma said with the brightest smile which make both men confuse , three what three reason?