Chapter one

I was in the livingroom with my brother Ioshi watching naruto for what seemed like the 100th time when I got an idea and wanted to right it down so I wouldn't forget...but my journal was upstairs in my room....then I got an idea

     "Hey Ioshi?" I asked My brother sweetly
       "What?" He answered me with exasperation
         "Will you go get my journal for me?"
        "No" is all he said, and turned his attention back to the tv

I got up and went to get it myself not wanting to deal with an argument. As I walked up the stairs of the house i suddenly felt a sharp pain in my head, I gasped and hunched over, grabbing my head. It lasted only a couple of seconds and then it vanished.
     'What the hell was that' I thought/shouted in my head as i righted myself.i shrugged it off and kept walking up the stairs to my room. I almost got to my room, but three feet from it I felt that sharp pain in my head again.
         It was much worse this time. Holding my head I fell to my knees screaming in pain. Exactly like the first time, the pain only lasted  a minute before it vanished completely. when I opened my eyes instead of a hallway with a few bedroom doors along it I saw the gates to the village hidden in the leaves. Konoha itself.

    'What?' I said beginning to feel giddy 'I'm in Naruto!?' 'How even?!'  I tried to hold in my excitement. I've always wanted to be in Naruto and save whoever I could NOWS MY CHANCE!!!
         I walked closer to the gate to find a sleeping izumo and kotetsu. I stifled a laugh at the two. I had always shiped them together and this was one of the reasons why. Avoiding waking them up I decided I would go straight to the hokages Tower, I noticed it was not far from here so I continued walking till I found myself knocking on the Hokage door
         "Enter" I hear from the other side I took a deep breath. and open the door. walking inside I was shocked. There were books and papers askew. The Hokage was at his desk nose in his work.
           "Give me one moment to finish this report and I will be right with you. " Lord third requested
         "Hai" I replied looking around the room curiously.
3rd pov
Lord third looked up from his work and took notice of the girl in front of him, who was she? He had never before seen you in the village. Hirozens eyes widened slightly when he felt an enormous amount of chakra coming from the girl.
          "Who are you?" he asked her "and what brings you to konoha?"
  the girl took a deep breath before answering him.
        " I'm (y/n) (L/n)... and I have come seeking a home" she said simply
       The Hokage hummed, observing her. There had been many people who came to him seeking sanctuary. It was not an unusual thing, but something was off, Lord third could tell you or not from this land but what truly troubled Hirozen was the chakra that was radiating from you IT WAS HUGE!
Lord third continue to ponder the situation his gut told him that she didn't mean any harm to the Village, and he felt no ill intent or malice coming from this girl.
          As he made a decision his eyes softened "all right" he said  "I'll get all the paperwork required then you can begin training"
           "Hai" she responded bowing with her  hand over her chest. Lord third handed the youngster a set of keys and had an anbu  member lead her to the new apartment He had gifted her.
   .    The girl followed the anbu out and to the place she would live during her time here.