𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 52🦋

Vallyk:mamas. Y/N:yea. Vallyk:come here.

*i went over  to him, he hugged me from behind.

Vallyk:even with heels you still short. Y/N:boy shush. Vallyk:😭. Gio:sup. Kobe:ik we said we didn't invite him. Gio:came with my gf, skylar you look nice. Skylar:mhm.

*he walked away with his gf and went in gym where the party was sense it was a pretty big gym, we went in.

Derek:shii we finna get lit. Vallyk:facts.

* we all went sperate ways, me and vallyk went and got something to drink.

Vallyk:what you want? Y/N:what you getting? Vallyk:wine. Y/N:they really letting us drink. Vallyk:😭. Y/N:better not get drunk. Vallyk:even if i did i wouldn't do anything stupid. Y/N:😂.

*we got drinks, i tried to wine and it was good but i didn't want it. Vallyk:shii this strong.

Y/N:ri, it's good but strong.

*party bye Chris brown came on and i looked at vallyk and he smirked.

Vallyk:shii i already know.

*we went to the middle cause some body was getting lit, we saw that it was Kobe and Brooklyn then Derek and gigi jumped in with them and everyone was jumping and saying aye.

Derek:😭.

*then Brooklyn and gigi started twerking on them and kobe and derek got pleased to the point angel and mike had to catch them befor they hit the ground.

Mike: damn bro. maya:ayeeee go girlsss. Aya:GO GIGI GO BROOKLYN! Y/N:😂.

*vallyk went behind me and i shook my ass on him and he dry humped me for fun then stopped and laughed, everyone started dancing then the led lights turned red.

DJ:WHO WANNA GET LIT!!! Kobe:YURRRRR! Crowd:WOOOOOO!

*teach me how doggie came on and angel and Skylar started dancing then Kobe and vallyk jumped in.

Vallyk:ma come here you know the dance

*i went in the middle and did the dance, then cha cha slide came on.

Kobe:bett y/n come on. Y/N:😂, this our song.

*we started doing the dance.

Vallyk:go bae. Y/N:come on.

*vallyk and Brooklyn did it with us, then the hands on ya knees came on and vallyk went behind me and Kobe went behind Brooklyn and we twerked then the part stopped and we went back to dancing.

Vallyk: damn why yall going so low. Kobe:ri.

*the song ended, we got out the middle, a few more songs played then the led lights went purple then there goes my baby played and vallyk smiled at me.

Vallyk:dance with me.

*all the couples went to the middle and slow danced.

Vallyk:there goes my babyyy. Y/N:*smiles*

*he kissed me then we made out for a lil then stopped, he spun me around so he was hugging me from behind.

Vallyk: i love youuu. Y/N:i love you too.

*when the song ended the dj started being goofy.

Dj: that was emotional. Crowd:😭😭. Dj:Who wnats a lil bit of some XXX TENTATIONNNNNN! Crowd:WOOOOO!

*the dj played look at me and the boys in our friend group looked each other and laughed.

Vallyk:yea we doin it. Kobe:hell yea we doing it.

*The song started and they started raping the lyrics.

Boys: I'M LIKE BITCH WHO, IS YA MAN'S?, CAN'T KEEP MY DICK IN MY PANTS! Angel:MY BITCH DON'T LOVE ME NO MORE! Mike:SHE KICK ME OUT I'M LIKE VRO! Derek:THAT BITCH DON'T WANNA BE FRIENDS?!

Kobe:I GAVE HER DICK, SHE AMEN! Vallyk:SHE PUT HER TONGUE ON MY DICK, LOOK AT MY WRIST ABOUT 10!

*the girls laughed and everyone was cheering then the part came on where they get hype.

Boy:I TOOK A WHITE BITCH TO STARBUCKS THAT LIL' BITCH GOT HER THROAT FUCKED I LIKE TO ROCK OUT I'M MISFIT MY EMO BITCH LIKE HER WRIST SLIT CURLY HAIR BITCH LIKE I'M CORBIN GOT LIKE 3 BITCHES, I'M MORMON
SKEET ON YOUR MAIN BITCH'S FOREHEAD DON'T WANT YOUR PUSSY, JUST WANT HEAD!

*the song ended and the boys were breathing hard, then Post to be came on  and vallyk was laughing so i recorded me and him, then kobe came over with a drink and i think he was drunk.

Kobe:😝. Derek:kobe, we doing the part. Kobe:hell nah. Derek:come on. Mike:bro. Angel:i'll do it. Gianna:oh no. Y/N:vallyk go do it. Vallyk:no.

*i stopped recording then recorded kobe Derek and angel doing the sus part.

???:AYOOO! kobe: pause bruh. Derek:😭. ???:kobe shaking ass he thick. Angel& Derek &Kobe:YOOOO. Kobe:hell nah. Derek:nigga he said you thick. Angel:man looking at my homie ass. Kobe:bro no fuck that.

*we all laughed then Brooklyn started grabbing kobe butt.

Kobe:aye no.

*then i went on snap and tried to take a picture with vallyk but he saw the filter so i started recording.

Y/N:babe look. Vallyk:no. Y/N: w-why not. Vallyk:babe stawppp.

*he hid his face and i laughed and tickled him and he started laughing.

Vallyk:stawwwpppp. Y/N: look.

*he looked then i got him.

Vallyk:babeee. Y/N:😂. Kobe:yo you cute. Brooklyn:😭, go sit down your drunk. Kobe: don't touch me i gotta girl. Brooklyn:babe i am your girl. Kobe:huh? Brooklyn:😭.

*vallyk got another drink, i looked at him.

Derek:nigga finna get drunk. Vallyk:no I won't.

*vallyk smiled and i took a picture of him, then he saw and kissed me and made me smile and i took a picture.

Vallyk:*smiles*

*we hung for a lil more then like 5 hours later vallyk,kobe, derek,aya and gigi were drunk and the party was ending.

Andrew:aya drunk😭. Mike:igh ngl i'm getting there. Y/N:😂.

*we went outside and got in the limo then kobe, vallyk and derek fell asleep.

Aya:they out. Andrew:girl you was out as well. Y/N:right. Brooklyn:i can't drink. Vallyk:*groans* i have to pee. Y/N:wait we in the car.