Everyone awe at the announcement then a random country troll then shouts from the crowd "Now that's just cute". Then Poppy says "Now if you all just form an orderly line you can pick up your watches to get ready for our first official Hug-time".

"And these watches were made by our human friends to make them look like our tribes theme" Queen Essence adds and looked at the girls and smiled at them and cause them to smile back.

Then Poppy's hug time watch went off and says "Which is in 12 seconds".

"12 seconds!? Forget the orderly line!Form a chaotic mob!" Smidge shouts.

This causes everyone to run at the same time to grab their watches. A country troll grabs his and it went off and said "It's Hug-time y'all" and he and a female country troll cheer and hugged each other. Two Funk trolls are playing their guitar until their Hug-time watch went off and they both said "Hug-time baby" and hugged each other while wrapping their necks together. Ruby and Trollex's Hug-time watch went off at the same time and looked at each other. "Well Trollex... Want a hug?" Ruby says smiling at Trollex who said nothing and didn't hesitate to wrap his arms around her and hugs her causing her to hug back.

"~Ooh looks like two certain people are having a little snuggle time~" a voice said behind them ruining their moment. They let go and turn around to see Barb looking at them with a smirk on her face and her arms crossed. Trollex blushed bright red and glares at her and says "R-Really Barb!". She shrugged her shoulders and says "I just sayin' carry on" and walks off. Trollex looked away lightly blushing causing Ruby to laugh a little and she went over to him hugs him once more and gave him a small kiss causing him to blush more and made a goofy smile making her to giggle.

Then she looked and saw Synth and Amber hugging while Lownote and Becky were also hugging each other causing her to squeal inside and quickly brought out her camera then snaps a picture. She looks at the photo and says "That's a keeper". She then hears Smidge say "Uh, Poppy something's wrong with the classical trolls" and points in a direction.

Dante, Trollsart and two other classical trolls looked at each other unsure what to do. "No hugs? Uh we better go see what's wrong" Poppy says still hugging Smidge.

"Can we keep hugging?" Smidge asked Poppy also still hugging her. "Of course" Poppy said causing them to hug tighter and used their toes to get there with Ruby, Becky and Amber following them behind.

Ruby's POV

We walked to the classical trolls and Poppy says/asked "Hey Dante, Trollsart why aren't you hugging? Is everything okay?". Dante says "Perfectly fine classical trolls simply [ clears his throat ] don't hug".

Trollsart then adds "That is correct".

I already knew that the classical trolls don't hug cause Minuet told since we became friends too. This caused the girls to be taken it back and the snack pack all gasped and kept continuing.