Fight Fire with Fire

Start from the beginning

Charmander: Look what that human's done to you! You can't even defend yourself without being told what to do! You would've fought to the death for him, wouldn't you? And at the first sign of danger, he leaves you!

Flareon: WAIT!

[Charmander does something to the Pokeball, which makes Flareon unable to re-enter it]

Charmander: Now you belong to no one! (breaks the Pokeball in half) Get out of here! And don't come back until you learn to fight for yourself!

[Flareon is about to run but...]

Pikachu: Wait!

[Flareon turns around]

Pikachu: How about you join us.

All except Pikachu: WHAT!!!

Pikachu: I mean look at him. He wounded he might not survive long, he needs help, and I won't let you stop me.

Charmander: He attack us!

Pikachu: YEAH, CAUSE HE WAS FORCED TO!!!

Charmander: Wha- I- (sighs) Fine!

[Flareon walks over to Pikachu side]

Flareon:... Thank you.

Pikachu: You're welcome, Now let's get you helped out.

[Pikachu and Flareon walk away to heal him]

Squirtle: Wow! Excellent use of empathy, Charmander. I'm impressed.

Charmander: WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!?

Squirtle: Uh, well, I, uh...

Charmander: We had him right where we wanted and you just stood there!

Squirtle: I just- I- uh y- you- and uh-

Charmander: WHAT!?

Squirtle: (sigh) You're really supposed to take turns attacking.

Charmander: AUGH! THIS AGAIN!? Where does that even come from!?

Squirtle: That's just how it is, Charmander! You're supposed to fight that way!

Charmander: NO ONE tells ME how I'm SUPPOSED TO FIGHT!

Squirtle: Well we can't all be like YOU!

Bulbasaur: Guys! Uh...didn't we win?

Squirtle and Charmander: SHUT UP, BULBASAUR!

Squirtle: We can't go on like this! What we're doing is cheating!

[Behind Bulbasaur, a bush glitches into Hitmonchan-Missingno. and quickly returns to normal when Bulbasaur turns around to look at it]

Charmander: What we're doing is winning! If we have to cheat to win then so be it!

Squirtle: That's not-! Ugh. Charmander, these rules exist for a reason.

Charmander: Yeah! So humans can enslave and control us! And I'd say it worked pretty well with your last trainer.

Squirtle: Okay, sure. He was terrible. But not every trainer is like that! Most of them actually know what they're doing!

Charmander: Tch! TSSH!!! I can't believe what I'm hearing! It's like you want us to get caught!

Squirtle: Well...

Charmander: "Well" what?

Squirtle: Well, hear me out. Would it really be so bad if we were? Let's be honest. If we stop trying to figure this out on our own and just let a professional handle it for us maybe we'd be a little better off!