~ Chapter 21 ~

.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._..

Published on 22th October, 2021

.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._..

Lizzie entered into Kiyoko's room, she saw that Kiyoko was packing up her things, "You not yet done with your packing up?"

"Nah dude.", Kiyoko replied.

"So when is you flight?"

"Dude!! You won't believe!! It's on 4 Am... Meh~ I can't even sleep..."

"Sleep in the flight."

"Sure~"

"So... I guess you will leave at 3 Am...?"

"Yup!"

"That's ok... Can I ask about something...?"

"Haha since when did you needed permission to ask me something huh? go for it!"

"I wanna ask... What's happening?"

Kiyoko cluelessly looked at Lizzie for a few minutes, "Uhhh... what's happening??"

"I am asking you..."

"What are you exactly asking about?"

"About Juuzou."

"How am I supposed to know what's happening with him...?"

Lizzie sighed and was pretty much annoyed, "Kiyoko, why are you acting like that around him?"

"Acting like what?"

"Did Cherry said something to you?"

"Eh...? Where did she came from?! Why would she say me 'something'??"

"Because according to Juuzou you are acting weird near him right after that time when Cherry left, and I saw that change too... Now come on say, what's happening?"

"Nothing's happening sweetie~ Hey, Do you know the hotel I booked this time is less costly than the last time also it has got good reviews!!", Kiyoko tried to change the topic but was failed to do so.

"That's cool bro but you are avoiding the question."

"What question?!"

"WHY ARE YOU AVOIDING JUUZOU?!"

"Am I not talking to him? Am I not living under the same roof as him? Am I not breathing the same air as him? Am I not sitting on the same table as him? No right? Then what's bothering you and him?!"

"What bothering us is YOU ARE PUSHING HIM AWAY!!"

"Why are you yelling at me?!"

"BECAUSE YOU ARE PISSING ME OFF!!"

"Dude, calm down."

"DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE SAY THAT!"

"Dude I'm not willing to fight with you right now... Please go to your room and eat some ice cubes."

"Kiyoko stop joking with me!", Lizzie took a deep breath and tried to calm down, "Just tell me, what Cherry said to you and why are you avoiding Juuzou?"

"I said nothing happened..."

"Then WHY are you doing this to Juuzou??"

"When did I avoided him?! I AM talking to him!!"

"NOT LIKE YOU USED TO DO BEFORE! You are talking less with him. You are not letting him come near you. You are not going out with him anymore..."

"You know what, your words sounds like he loves me and we are lovers!"