Chapter 17

A woman wear big hat sat at the outdoor table. She looked like had waited for someone. She stirred a juice using a straw. Someone appeared and then sat in front of her.

"You are late." She scoffed.

"Sorry." A young man said while looked to her. Her forehead already showed some wrinkles on it.

"I don't notice that you already become old now.." That man said. She clenched her jaws. 'How dare he said Im old..' that woman can't accept she is old now.

"Huh? Why you ignore me? I call you to come over.. my kids and husband not at home." She said.

"Did i ignored you? Maybe I too busy with works nowadays... so don't notice your invitation.." He said in not serious tone. He looked to his phone and not paid attention to that woman.

"Don't pretend. Why you change recently? Are you meeting someone now?" She asked in anger.

"I'm not.. its just im bored with you already." he said.

"Bored? Huh... don't you said you love me before? You can't let me go easily in the past..." She scoffed.

"Now.. it's different. I found someone who more valuable than you." he smirked to her.

"You! You meet her? No wonder you keep asking about her to me!" She slammed the table and make another people look to them. She bite her lips as they became attention now.

"Lower your voice.. don't need to embarrass yourself at here..." He scoffed her back. She hold her fist and stared to the man in front her now in anger.

"Junghoon.. you can't be with her! I warned you!" She pointed her finger to him.

"Why you so jealous with your daughter? Before i chose you.. i date her first." He smirked.

"Huh...I'm not jealous with her!"

"She getting more hotter than before and it seem she can't get over from me."

"Don't you know she feel disgusted with you already. Do you think she will fall with you again?" She scoffed him this time. She reminded how her daughter hate them.

"I know about it. But what i heard from my surroundings... she affected so much by me. So, I think i still have a chance. She can't let go her past..." Junghoon said.

"Of course she affected so much. you slept with her own mom... so you think she will easily accept you after what happened between us?"

"I already meet with her. So, i hope you will not get into my way.. listen.. Chaerim, you know our relationship will not end well as you are having a lot men around you... and I like someone that loyal to me now.." He showed his true self now.

"You insulted me?"

"No.. I don't. I don't know how many men you are having besides me.. but what i know, you will never enough with one man." He said.

"Huh... you think I don't know you also sleep with other women too?"

"I'm different from you. You are married woman. I'm a bachelor.  Not having any partner." He differentiated them.

"Why you want go back to her again?" She asked him. Junghoon looked to her.

"I feel challenged with someone... and regret to let her go before.."

"Challenge? Who?"

"You don't need to know... just don't get into my way."

"Let me ask you last time.. will you hurt her?"