☻︎Lee Know☂︎☾︎Kissing a stranger at midnight☽︎☂︎:

♪♪@realcherxyminho ♪♪

11:04 PM•
INSIDE YOUR CAR:

"Boy, got me hooked on something, who could say that they saw us coming? Tell me..Do you feel the love?" 

Driving in your car at midnight, the melody playing through the radio relaxed you down. You were calmly driving through the empty streets of Seoul after a heated argument with your parents earlier.

This was now almost your daily routine. You fought with them at least once every evening and ended up sneaking out for relief every night. Nothing was more peaceful than some low hyped love songs and fresh wind.

Your car stopped once it arrived it's destination. It was a deserted park decorated with silver and golden glowing fairy lights. The lights enlightened the path to walk forward. This was your safe place.

Walking towards a certain bench, your eyes furrowed, noticing an unfamiliar figure occupying half of the bench. It was the first time you saw someone here. 

Since that was the only bench, you were left with no choice but to sit down next to the boy as pretty as a professional painting.

"여보세요! 너 여기 새로 왔니?" -You greeted catching the guy off guard. 
"Sorry? I don't understand Korean.." -He confessed in a deep yet soft mannered tone.

"Oh? Well I said, Hello. Are you new here?" -You translated yourself and he nodded understanding you this time.

"Well, Hey. And Yeah, it's my first time in Seoul." -He forwarded his hand for a shake and you gladly accepted it.

"Where are you from?" -You asked.

"Canada."

"You've got a nice English accent." -He complimented you. 

"Thank you. I spent my childhood in Europe" -You informed him. 

"Nice to meet you."                       "Nice to meet you too"

Hours had passed and you two were still talking. You were enjoying his company so much, you both ended up sharing your tragedies to end up here late at night. 

You two started walking side by side going through the lightened path in front. He made some jokes, and you giggled. He enjoyed your presence utmost and made sure to show it. You both stood in front of a short lake feeling the cold breeze hitch on your barely exposed skin on the cold winter night.

"The sky looks so pretty tonight.." -He murmured, looking up at the sky.

"Indeed." 

"And that's a really pretty locket.." -He complimented, averting his eyes towards your neck area.

"Thank you" -You looked down to face him. You met his diamond shining eyes inches away from you.

When did he lean in so close? And why was he so pretty?

His orbs connected their gaze with yours before taking short glances at your lips.
The bare faced man in front you was gorgeous. It was almost impossible to hold yourself back. You were dying at the sight of his honey red plumped lips..

Subconsciously, you took the first step to connect your lips with his. As realisation struck you, you immediately wanted to pull away. Instead got startled when he kissed you without hesitation and held your neck in place with his hand. You simply had your lips touch him, but his lips were moving against yours. 

You would be lying if it didn't feel good. Losing track of yourself, you kissed him back. You tilted your head a bit to give him a better access and angle.

Man, it was hell of a touch. His thumb rubbed against your cheek giving you a weird sensation. You didn't even realise but he was cupping your cheeks and devouring you deeper than you could imagine. The gentle and passionate session had a weird brush of love attached to it. Never have you enjoyed kissing someone to this limit.

As you both ran out of breath, no matter the disagreement you had to pull away.

His warm breath slowly drifted away as you took time to normalise the intense breathing. 

Coming back to reality, you realised how you had just kissed a stranger you met only 3 hours ago. It was so wrong, but the feeling of a few seconds ago felt as beautiful as a dream. Little did you know, this was the boy's first kiss and he gave it all away to you.

"I-i...need to go..My parents might look for me.." -You excused yourself, getting released from his grip.

Your eyes met his smile which was brighter than the sun and prettier than the moon that shone up there. 

"Hope to see you again!" -He said. You halted your steps to look back and smiled back at him. He waved a bye and threw you a flying kiss.

What the hell?! Why is he so adorable?!! 

You felt your cheeks at the verge of exploding out of agitation. Quickly walking away from there, you reached out towards your car, hopping in and exhaled deeply. 

You tried your best not to remember the scenario from moments ago and just focus on the road.

2:23 PM•

INSIDE YOUR CAR:

Still panicked over the same memory, you tried your best to just drive towards your home. A frown formed on your face as something felt empty. Your hand impulsively trailed to your neck area. Shit, where is my locket? 

You cursed under your breath. You must've been so lost in that kiss that you lost the locket..

"Can't quit, take sips.. Wanna taste you. Ooh~ Make wish, use lips… Kissing strangers (uhhh)" 

The lovesick song on the radio heated you up. You realised that you didn't even ask his name...ugh, you kissed a stranger and don't even know his name..

10:48 AM•

Living Room (Next Morning):

You had just woken up. You barely just brushed your teeth before plopping on one of the living room couches lazily. 
The coffee table in front had your breakfast garnished on a plate by your Mum before she left for work with your father.

You took the plate on your lap and the glass of grape juice on your hand, sipping it with the help of a straw. 
You took the remote from the side and turned on the television for some entertainment. 

As you were watching a news channel while drinking your juice, your eyes gaped wide. Embarrassment rushed to you as your cheeks turned heated red.

"What the fvck?!- " -You choked on your juice and scanned the monitor properly.

You coughed as your gaze fell on your "lost" locket that was worn by a familiar person.

"Today's news: The President's son Lee Minho to join the conference for the first time after coming to Korea." 

 The end :>

Happy advanced birthday Minho!!!!!