''He is trying to save a life....''

''Whatever!!!....we will meet later'' Sarah cut the call.

Jin was sitting in their mini theater watching some movie with Taehyung. Actually he didn't even know which movie was playing. His mind was somewhere else.

''Why you wasting your day with me...go spend time with Namjoon Hyung'' Taehyung said guessing his mind.

''....no...no nothing like that....I'm fine'' Jin felt embarrassed.

''Hyung has called you several times and.....''

''No.....I can't leave you alone....mom and dad went to meet mom's brother''

''I said go........I'm perfectly alright....go please...." Taehyung pushed him.

Jin looked at the watch.

''......oh it's already 4:10PM. Jungkook will be here soon...ok I can go....but call me when he return'' Jin reluctantly left.

Another successful surgery another happy day for Jungkook. After surgery Jungkook went to meet his old patients and colleagues who were eagerly waiting to meet the sweetest doctor of the world. When he finished it was already 4:15PM. Realization hit him that he had missed his flight. He decided to arrange a cab.

Jungkook was thinking about Taehyung. He was late and wanted to know Taehyung's health condition. He looked outside through the cab's window. He was about to reach.Just half an hour then he will be at home. He opened his backpack to took out his phone when something pulled his attention. The gift which his husband gave him for the first time. He mentally cursed himself for not seeing the gift till now. He opened it and got shocked immediately. It was the same necklace that he chose in shopping that day. 'How's this possible...' he thought.

But he was feeling happy. Not because of that necklace but thinking that it was given by his husband. He couldn't control his urge to ware it.

Taehyung came downstairs for dinner. The maid came to serve him.

''Where is Jungkook?" He asked.

''He has not come yet''

''What?....but he supposed to be here within 5pm then.....'' Taehyung asked.

Noone could give him proper answer.

'Is he staying in his parents house. He should have informed us. How irresponsible. But if he is in some danger' Taehyung thought. He got up from chair. It's was 9:30pm. He was four hours late. If something happens with the doctor what will he reply to Jin. He hesitated for a moment then dialed Jungkook's number.

''.....Hello'' a polite yet shaky reply came as the person from otherside never expect the call.

''Where are you?" He said sternly.

''.......I'm on my way...I...''

''Your flight supposed to land at five right?"

".....I...um...I.....m...missed the flight... and took a....cab....but....it got stopped suddenly and that driver went to arrange mechanic......I'll be there soon'' Jungkook gulped.

''......where are you right now??"

Before Jungkook could reply Taehyung heard some voices.

''Hey cutie....all alone here.....want some ride???"