Chapter One

Note: This is to let you know that if there's any mistake, I sincerely apologize and I'll keep correcting them and editing them. And please don't post advertisments when you're commenting because it's annoying and that I might have to keep deleting over and over again. If you like my story, leave a feedback so that I'd know what my readers think about it. 

Thank you, xoxo

Chapter One 

Liam Arno Dewey; is the quietest student you will ever find in a school. He doesn’t have any friends at all. Yes, he is alone. Everyone always tried to be friends with him, but he never talks and that’s why no one likes him. Everyone is annoyed of him.

 But no one knows anything about him. When someone asks or says something to him, all he does is give his little childlike smile or not reply and slowly walk away. No one sits next to him, since he never talks.

Teachers ask him questions based on the lesson, but still he never answer and stays silent. Most of the time, he gets chastised, mostly by the professors and teachers for not speaking to them or not answering their questions.

 ****

“What’s wrong with him?” Kylie asked her friend Stacy, as they both secretively stared at Liam.

“Don’t ask me…and by the way, he scares me off,” she paused, “Why do you wanna know anyway?” Stacy asked as she raised her book over to cover her face so that the professor won’t see them talking in the middle of the lesson. Kylie went silent for a while because she was looking at Liam who was alone on the left hand side in the front row.

“Kyle! Kylie?” Stacy spoke softly, “Kylie!” she said as she pinched Kylie’s arm.

“Ouch! Yeah?” she paused as she looked at Stacy. “Wait, what were you saying?” she said as she chuckled. Then she started to look over Liam again.

“Forget it…” Stacy paused, “You were staring at him right? I have a feeling that you like him already.” Stacy mocked.

“Yes I was looking” She paused “out of the window, and …are you silly?” Kylie lied as she looked at Stacy again, “I don’t even know him, no one does and the other thing is I wasn’t even looking at him.” She lied again. Their whisper seemed to get louder, gradually getting the attention of the whole class.

“Ms. Kylie Asher.” The professor said as he interrupted the soundless conversation of Kylie and Stacy. All of a sudden, the whole class turned to both of them, except for Liam who was still looking out of the window, as if he never cared.

“Oh, crap.” whispered Stacy. Both of them slowly looked at each other, “Say something..!” Stacy whispered as she put her book down.

“Umm…yes Mr. Irwin?” Kylie said nervously as she sat straight. She felt embarrassed and extremely self-conscious since everyone was staring at her like wild animals expecting dinner or something; except for Liam.  Liam was looking out of the window which caught Kylie’s attention once again. She didn’t know why he wasn’t looking at her. At the same time she forgot that everyone was staring at her, while she stared back at Liam who didn’t care to look back.

She forgot about Mr. Irwin.

“Kylie?” the professor called, “Kylie??...” He called again as he lowered down his rectangular specs on his nose. Everyone chuckled, but Kylie didn’t realize it. Mr. Irwin sighed with anger, “Kylie!!” He said as he raised his voice and raised his specs back onto the normal spot. Kylie got a little stun of the thunderous voice and was shocked. Everyone laughed louder as Kylie got scared and woke up from her ‘day-dream’.