I gave her a look before speaking up, " Wait what? " just because she's my cousin and we're in a hospital doesn't mean I won't dog walk her ass up and down this hall. This is not the time and place for all her bullshit.

   " You heard me, it was probably Kareem and blade ass looking for you, and thought why not kill Gloria since she's the closest. "

   " Bitch look, I don't know who the fuck did this, but, do not try to make me look like the bad guy here, none of this is my fault. Do you think I wanted this Shit to happen? I didn't ask for this shit, Kareem did all this. If you feel like he did this you confront him but, don't try that bullshit with me. " I warned pointing my index finger at her.

   " Whatever. " I rolled my eyes taking a seat next to Devante who was had his hoodie draped over his head and shades over his eyes. I could tell he was trying to sleep because his head was resting on his palm.

" You tired? " I muttered, he slowly nodded wrapping his arm around my shoulders pulling me close.

" Yeah but, are you alright? I know this taking a toll on you. " He asked concerned. I shrugged not knowing what to say or how to feel, Like I said before I feel numb and empty it's like even though I want to cry, I can't.

   " I'm alright, I guess. " I laid my head on his chest putting my thumb in my mouth like a little toddler.

" Family Of Gloria Davis. " Standing up along with everybody else I placed my hands into my coat pockets waiting for whatever news he was about to provide us with.

   " Um—I'm sorry there was nothing we could do, the bullet went through her chest coming in contact with her heart making it impossible for us to get it out, I'm sorry. " He gives us a sorrowful look, walking away. I looked at Pac who just stormed off leaving everybody in the waiting room to grieve.

   I blinked away my tears, fidgeting with my hands, feeling myself about to break down. My legs went weak and I fell to the floor holding my head in my hands.

Devante scurried over to me, as he held me in his arms as I broke down, " Baby it's going be alright, I promise. "

   She couldn't be...Gloria was gone..she was dead.

I wiped away my tears as I sat in the tub in the dark, after leaving he hospital we all came home, Mary decided it would be best if she spent the night here with kci, which he didn't mind. Once I got home, I stripped out of my clothes heading to the bathroom locking myself in it, getting into the tub. I was really contemplating on whether or not I wanted to be here anymore. Maybe sharane was right, I'm putting Everbody in danger with just my presence on earth, they wanted me, they want to kill me so, why not do it for them. I grabbed my pill bottle of aspirin putting five into my mouth, grabbing the dub of water I washed it down my throat.

Taking a deep breath I went under the water...I didn't want to be here any longer.

At Jodeci's houseManhattan New York

At Jodeci's house
Manhattan New York

June 27 1991

Donald Degrate

Devante grabbed the plate full of cracker and cheese, and her favorite Cranberry Juice. He just wanted to make sure, she was alright, that was his baby and he cared about her well-being. He knew this was going to hurt her deep, even though she's not showing it at the moment but, once she get to the funeral saying her final goodbye, it was going to hurt like hell. He was going to stand right beside, every step of the way.

Opening up the door to their bedroom he placed the plate and cranberry juice on the dresser, going over to the bathroom door trying to open only to reveal its lock.

" Baby! I got you some cracker and cheese out here with some cranberry juice. " he shouted waiting for her to reply but to his revel he didn't get one. Knitting his eyebrows together he knocked on the door.

" Yo Naomi, did you here what I said? is you alright? " he asked again but no reply. He banged on the door harder making the boys come out their rooms.

" If yo squid ward built body ass don't shut up with all that yelling I'm gone whoop yo ass. " Kci groaned rubbing his eyes, Dalvin playfully pushed him walking fully into the room.

" What's up man? Why you banging on the door like that. " He questioned concerned.

" She ain't replying, I think something wrong. " he spoke worried about her well-being. He could only think of one of the worst scenarios in his head Suicide.

JoJo quickly came in the room also banging on the door, " Naomi is you alright? " He shouted.

Mary came stood in the door way frustrated, " Kci how you just gone stop eating my ass like that, I was starting to enjoy it. " She said running her finger through her hair.

Dalvin, JoJo, And Devante looked at him disgusted.

   Was this nigga really eating ass out here?

Kci pushed her out the room closing the door behind him you could hear him arguing with her as they walked back to his room, " They didn't need to know all that shit Mary, what we do in private is suppose to stay on the down low, I should burn ya fucking wig. "

" Look we gone have to break this shit down alright? " Dalvin and JoJo nodded backing up some. " in three " he added.

1

2

3

Running into the door, they feel on the floor groaning and holding onto the sides of their lower abdomen, " Shit man, hell nah. " JoJo winced but quickly stopped once he saw water overflowing and pills on the floor.

" Uh de—-look! " He pointed to the tub quickly getting up.

Devante walked over pulling her out, placing her on the wooden floor, he patted her chest rapidly not knowing what to do.

" How suppose to do this suit, JoJo go call 911. " JoJo scratched the back of his head.

" What's the number? " he asked Dalvin and Devante gave him a looking bewildered.

" I'm just playing, hold on. " Devante smacked his lips, why was niggas playing so much?

He check for her pulse not receiving one, widening his eyes he placed his mouth to hers trying to perform CPR but nothing was working, she was coughing up water like in the movies nor was she breathing.

It looked like she was dead, she was gone.

Hey y'all, how y'all liked this chapter, I swear it's so hard for me to write chapters longer than 2000 words I be trying I really do. But, comment and give me feed back, peace.