004

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗢𝗢 𝗗𝗘𝗘𝗣

chapter four:gaston & the silly girl !

chapter four:
gaston & the silly girl !

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

IF VIOLETTA WAS being honest, the group audition was kind of all over the place. Well, with as many people as there were, Violetta should've expected it.

Ricky didn't know the exact tempo of the song, Big Red kept singing behind his sheet music because he was so nervous, Ashlyn, Kourtney and Gina all sang beautifully like always, Kaden kept dancing while singing (which made Violetta slightly laugh), and Carlos and Seb did wonderful.

"Oh, isn't this amazing," Athena sang when it was her turn, Violetta slightly smiling as she watched her best friend. "It's my favorite part because, you'll see." She approached the piano and immediately grabbed Violetta's hands, standing with the rest of the girls. "Here's where she meets Prince Charming, but she won't discover that it's him till chapter three."

The song went on. Violetta smiled and squeezed Athena's hands nervously, since she knew her part was coming up. It was Gaston's part at the moment. Ricky's voice, even though he tried to make it deeper, didn't exactly fit. EJ, on the other hand, did perfectly as Gaston. Violetta nodded in approval. She knew it. Carlos finished out the Gaston part, his voice clearly too high for it.

Violetta stepped forwards when Carlos had finished. "Look there he goes! Isn't he dreamy? Monsieur Gaston! Oh, he's so cute! Be still my heart! I'm hardly breathing! He's such a tall, dark, strong, and handsome brute!"

Once she was done, Violetta grinned in satisfaction. That just felt right. She managed to catch EJ's eye slightly, who grinned at her and gave her a small wink. Her heart racing, she backed up back to the piano. Athena reached up and squeezed her shoulder, her eyes swimming with pride.

The song went on until Seb sang there must be more than this provincial life as all of them stood in a crowd together. Violetta watched as that weird blonde girl Lily met Athena's eyes, raising a challenging eyebrow before moving forwards out of the crowd.

"I want adventure in the great wide somewhere," Lily belted. Violetta's eyes slightly widened. She really could sing, and Violetta was impressed. "I want it more than I can tell. And for once it might be grand, to have someone understand." She looked back to Athena and smirked. "I want so much more than they've got planned."

Violetta's impressment went away. Her eyes slightly narrowed at her blonde ponytail. What was her deal? Athena wasn't the type of person to start anything, so why was Lily?