Chapter 7, Somewhat Normal? (not)

Start from the beginning

I smile, "Ok. How is Nick by the way? I haven't talked to him in a while." Miss Maxim- wait no, Wanda, looked at me in shock. "Wait. You know Fury?"

My eyebrows furrow. Was I not supposed to know him? "Yeah? He's the only person that I've seen somewhat consistently. Last time I saw him was around eight months ago." That's when I remembered. "Shit. He's supposed to come every six months! Damn it! He doesn't know where I am does he? How am I supposed to contact him!!"

Wanda looks really confused. "So you're supposed to meet him? That still doesn't explain how you know him! I can contact him for you if you guys explain how you know each other." 

Now I'm super excited. "Yes! That would be amazing!-"

The elevator opened to show a very annoyed Mr. Stark. "What the hell were you thinking!!" All the excitement drained from my face. "I know, Mr. Barnes alrea-"

"You could've gotten hurt or even kidnapped out ther-"

"OK, THAT'S ENOUGH." Wanda said loudly, thankfully the twins didn't start crying again. Wanda glared at Mr. Stark, "She's already been yelled at and doesn't need more of it. If you can't not yell then I personally will make sure you are gone till you calm down. Leave her alone she has to take care of the twins and get her homework done."

Stark glared at Wanda but dropped the topic. "The others will be here in about five minutes. Eclipse why don't you drop your homework of in your bedroom and come out to the lounge."

I took Nova from Wanda and walked away. When I opened the door to my room I almost shouted in surprise. Spiderman was just there, sitting on the bed. After the shock I stuttered out a fast, "What the hell are you doing in my room?"

"Saying hi." Spiderman said as he pulled off the mask. It was Peter. "Wait, Peter!?! You're Spiderman?! Is that what MJ was going to tell me?!" He rubbed the back of his neck, "Uh, yeah. I wanted to be the one to tell you. You're not mad at me right? Although one question. Why did you walk home from school? Especially by yourself?"

"Force of habit, and no, I'm not mad at you." I toss my laptop on the bed and set down Nova on the bed so I can unwrap Alli. Peter is immediately entranced by Nova and starts playing with her. Both of the twins are wet so me and Peter go back and forth, me changing them and getting them dressed and him entertaining the other one. 

I was very grateful that no one else came into the room throughout the entire time. Right before leaving the room I grab a nursing cover and two bottles so I can feed the twins. Peter is holding Nova and walks very carefully towards the end of the hall with me into the lounge. Everyone except Mr. Banner and Miss Romanoff is in the room and as they hear our footsteps they turn around, a select few looking slightly jealous of Peter.

When they see me their faces turn into one of relief. I wasn't sure what to do so I just squeaked out a small, "I'm sorry." Mr. Barnes is the first one to come over, he hugs me, making sure not to squish Alli. "No, Eclipse, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have yelled at you no matter how mad and scared I was."

That was startling. "Wait, you were scared? You weren't the one being chased by paparazzi and reporters. You literally have no reason to be scared." The others all chuckle, Peter going down to sit by Mr. Barton with Nova.

Mr. Barnes smiles at me. "You scared me. I thought we had lost you. Again." At that I take two steps back from him. "Again? I haven't even known you that long. What was the first time?"

I narrowed my eyes, looking around the room and seeing all their guilty faces. "What did you do. Scratch that. I don't want to know. I'm just going to assume it wasn't illegal and no one got hurt. If that wasn't the case then tell me now."

They're all flustered but Mr. Rogers speaks up, "Nothing illegal happened and no one got hurt. Why don't you come over here and we can chat about plans and everything."

I gave a quick nod and walked over to the part of the couch bed thing that Mr. Rogers was sitting on. As I sit down I feel a wave of nausea try to tip me over, but Mr. Rogers holds me steady. "Are you okay?------ Wait- when was the last time you ate." Everyone is looking at me. 

It took a moment to remember. "I think yesterday's breakfast? I should probably eat something shouldn't I." I now just realized how  long I had gone without eating anything. Wanda immediately gets up and heads to the kitchen, "I'll make you some food затмение (Eclipse)."

Everyone else looks at me with concern but I just ignore them and get Alli set up to eat. Both Peter and Clint are oblivious as they play with Nova. When Mr. Rogers nods I realize that him and the other three were having some sort of silent exchange. Then he turns to me.

"We wanted to go over a couple things with you if that's ok? First is all of is we want you to use our first names. It just feels wrong to us that you're talking to us so formally and you're our soulmate. Another thing, we want you to live with us. I guess we just assumed that was the case but we weren't sure if you thought so or not."

"I- uh- sure, I'll try to use your first names and living with you guys would be- CLINT DON'T LET NOVA PUT YOUR BRACELET IN HER MOUTH!!!! That is EXACTLY why I didn't let you guys take the kids this morning. Yes I'll live here." I quickly stood up to go get Nova, but my head spun and I fell.

"Gaah fuck!" I said as my body hit the floor, Alli protectively cradled in my arms still drinking her bottle. Everyone else got up in an instant. "Language doll." Steve softly said as he quickly picked up Alli and handed her to Stephen. "What hurts the most. Don't get up yet."

I don't think I could've gotten up even if I wanted to. My head was spinning like there was no tomorrow. "My heads spinning and my side hurts." I groaned, closing my eyes.

"Oh God, Stephen? Her forehead is burning hot and I know that's not a good thing. Give the baby to someone else and come help, I don't know what I'm doing." I opened my eyes again and watched as Alli was handed off to Tony, who promptly went over to where Clint and Peter were, handed them Alli, and proceeded to leave the room. Bucky stood off to the side, looking at a loss as to what he was supposed to do.

"Bucky?" He practically rushed over to me, "Yeah babygirl?" I tried to open my eyes again but everything kept on spinning. "Could you hold my hand? I'm dizzy." I murmured right before I proceeded to pass out.

@ZebraGirl_999 Thank you for the supportive comment last chapter! It means so much to me that people actually like my story! I'm sorry for the long wait but its been really hard with having life, high school and college to do. If you didn't already vote on who you wanted Eclipse to kiss in last chapter then please do so below. Thank you!!!

Peter

Tony

Bucky

Steve

Thor

Bruce

Clint

Stephen

(Although Natasha and Wanda are her soulmates they are more of mother sister type. Sorry!)