Chapter 6

(A/n: LOOK WHAT I MADEEEEE)

You put a smile on your face and walked out to the dining room. The boys were sitting at the table, chatting animatedly. You sat down with a smile. Nick was the first to look over at you, and his grin grew wider. When Clay looked over he smiled and raised an eyebrow at Nick.

"Hallooo, what are you guys talking about?" You asked.

"Minecraft" Clay said with a grin.

(A/n: this is making me want to play minecraft but i ahve to finish the chapter)

(E/n: do ittttt)

"Ah yes a block game made for children... IM PROUD" You joked.

"You play to?" Nick questioned.

"Yup!" you said with a giggle.

"favorite mob?" he asked.

"Pandas!" you said excitedly.

(A/n: OK BUT PANDAS ARE ADORABLE)

(E/n: W A L F)

"My username is pandas back word with the d flipped over!" Nick said.

"sapnap?" You questioned

(E/n: WAIT I NEVER REALIZED THAT HELP-)

(A/n: bruh-)

"Yup!" Nicks grin continued to grow wider, and you were sure his face would explode.

"I feel like I've heard my best friend mention that name.." You said, thinking back to your experiences with Axel talking about those streamers they like, "Oh! that's the name of one of their favorite streamers!" Both Nick and Clay chuckled embarrassingly at your comment.

"That's me" Nick said nervously, "and Clay goes by dream"

"That’s so cool! and explains the dreamie-poo from yesterday.." You said with a small laugh.

"That would be random for someone who doesn't understand it" Clay said, wheezing.

"Shut your tea kettle ass up" You said, a light blush going to your cheeks from embarrassment. 

"I DO NOT SOUND LIKE A TEA KETTLE" Clay defended, still wheezing.

"You kinda do" was Nicks response, to that sending us both into a fit of laughter. Clay was annoyed, but ended up laughing with us. In the end we stayed up late after dinner, laughing and watching Disney movies. Clay had fallen asleep an hour ago during beauty and the beast, Nick was trying to stay awake watching Luca with you. 

(A/n: i can just imagine the three of them fighting over which disney movie to watch and Y/N pouting cause Luca wasn't the first movie)

(E/n: I can too w h a t )

You watched Nick's breathing slow down as he fell asleep. You felt more at home than you ever had been, and you were happy with it. Looking around the room, you saw pillows all over the place from your pillow fight, bowls of popcorn, and candy on the coffee table. Clay asleep half on the couch and half on the floor, and finally Nick, barely awake with his head on your shoulder.

"Thank you you" You whispered under your breath. "For everything, it’s only been a day but I feel safe and loved for once in my life" 

________________________________________________________________________________

sorry this took so long to get out lel. anyways My school made the mistake of taking 40 7th and 8th graders out on a feild trip a few days ago including me allowing us to have our phones. two kids had a speaker and were blasting music, at one point on the bus ride back to school they played One Day by love joy and all the kids went fucking wild along with my science teacher but my ELA teacher wasn't as amused- especially when it said the fuck word like 10 times. it was kinda just a vibe lel- we also heard some things about the rest of the west coast of the US talking about how there geography is so much cooler than ours. now i ask- whats your favorite LoveJoy song?

~Ace

Editor: ZWildcatBard