53. *It's kinda... weird looking

Start from the beginning

"I know why you do this" he stared into her eyes, holding her shoulder.

"Por qué?" she licked her lips.
(Why?)

"Because you know I can't get mad at you" he shook his head, a small smile on his lips.

"You're mad, you just got over it quickly" she kissed him.

Remus pulled her closer, making her sit on his lap.

"Love" Spencer broke the kiss.

"Mm" he replied.

"Breakfast" she smiled.

"I have other plans in mind" he shook his head.

"If you-"

Remus cut her off with a kiss, moving the plates to the side and laying her down in the table.

"I need you" he took off her shorts before moving down and kissing her neck.

His hand made its way under her shirt, slowly pulling it off.

Spencer arched her back at the feeling of the cold table, but all she could think about was how hard he was.

Remus pulled down his boxers, moving her underwear to the side before inserting himself in her.

Remus groaned as he slowly began thrusting inside of her.

"You're a loser" Spencer grinned, her nails digging into his arm.

"Whatever" he kissed her.

Spencer moaned, as her right hand tried to grip the table she bumped into her juice, making it spill over the floor.

Spencer arched her back as Remus thrusted harder.

His lips lowered to her chest, his favorite pastime was placing hickeys in between her breasts.

Spencer clutched his dick, making him curse.

He brought back his floppy hair before grabbing her hips and pulling her against him.

A few minutes passed before he took it out and came on her chest. Spencer took her index finger and played with it before licking it off.

"I don't know if I should be offended over you-"

Remus interrupted her with a kiss, lightly touching her jaw.

"You and your rude interruptions" she chuckled.

"You like them" he smiled.

"I do," she smiled softly, "Shower?" she wiggled her eyebrows.

"Shower" he nodded before getting off of her.

"Last one in is a rotten egg" she chuckled before getting up quickly and making her way to the bathroom.

Before getting there however, Spencer forgot about the apple juice that fell. Making her slip and hit her rib on the table.

"Ow" she cried as her body moved inward.

"Are you okay?" Remus asked as he placed his hand on her back, slowly rubbing it.

"Yeah, yeah" she chuckled lightly, softly running her hand over it.

After a few seconds she realized Remus was running the pattern of a star across her back. She smiled before looking up at him.

She kissed him before lightly pushing him backward and running to the bathroom.

Remus stood in place, smiling at the empty space she was in.