"Do you wanna try that again, you fucking jackass?" I spat as I threw another punch to his face.

"Rafe! Knock it off!" Scar cried out and again, I ignored her. This wouldn't be happening if it weren't for her.

My hand curled into a fist, I raised my arm, ready to throw another punch to his face when I felt someone else tackle me. We both fell to the ground and I felt another punch to my face. My eyes closed, wincing in pain as I felt stinging and throbbing on the right side of my face. I slowly opened my eyes and I saw Pope, one of the pogues, on top of me as he was breathing heavily, his eyes widened as he looked down at me.

I pushed him off of me as I now rolled on top of him, my fist colliding with the side of his face. Before I could throw another punch to him, I felt someone else knock me back down. At this point, people were crowding around us and cheering us on. JJ was now hovering over me and he lifted his arm to throw a punch to me, but I saw Kelce come up from behind him and push him off of me. Kelce helped me up and I saw the two pogues gruntled over in pain, a smirk on my lips.

"You guys like to act like tough guys in front of your friends, yeah?" I laughed as I watched them, JJ shooting me daggers as I watched him. 

JJ slowly stood up, not taking his eyes off of me the whole time. I watched him as he reached into his back pocket and my heart started beating faster as I felt like I knew what I was about to see.

"JJ! Don't!" Scar yelled as she ran over to JJ to try and take the gun out of his hand.

JJ held the gun up, pointing at the sky, before firing it two times. My eyes widened as I realized he was armed. This kid was psychotic.

"Everybody get the hell off our side of the island!" JJ yelled as he shot the gun once more, people now screaming and running away.

"Dude, let's dip. C'mon," Kelce said as we started backing away. 

"You brought the gun?!" Scar exclaimed and I saw her rip the gun out of JJ's hand. 

"What the fuck JJ?!" John B now ran up to them.

The other pogues crowded around JJ and Scar, each one of them seeming pissed at the fact that he had a gun on them. I shook my head to myself as Kelce and I exited the beach. I didn't know where Topper and Sarah were, but they were able to find their way home. I wasn't going to wait for them, I just wanted to get the hell away from those pogues and that slut.

"What the hell was that about?" Kelce asked me as we began our walk home. "You seriously started shit over some girl who hangs out with the pogues? You don't even know her." 

I shook my head, biting the inside of my lip as I thought about Scar and this situation. Why was I so angry about her hanging out with the pogues? Why did it infuriate me to see her with JJ all night? Why did I almost punch her in the face?

I did know her, but I couldn't tell him that. I didn't feel like explaining the situation to Kelce, because honestly, I didn't even know what that was about myself.

I ignored Kelce's questions as we continued to walk home. Topper and Sarah somehow met up with us, so we walked with them during the remainder of our walk. Top and Sarah wouldn't stop talking about how insane the pogues were and they were asking me a bunch of questions as well. I wasn't in the mood to hear about it anymore, and I certainly wasn't in the mood for their shit.

Once we arrived back at Tannyhill, the four of us snuck into the house since it was fairly late at night. Top and Kelce were planning at staying at my place for the night, so Topper went upstairs with my sister and Kelce and I went into my room.

"Rafe, you good?" Kelce asked me once we entered my room.

"A bunch of shit." I mumbled to myself as I took my shirt off.

"What?" 

"That was a bunch of shit!" I softly exclaimed. "Fucking JJ thinking he can fight me like that, t-then that Pope kid shoving me to the ground and punching me? A-And JJ firing a gun? He's fucking insane."

"They're pogues, man. They don't care if they get their hands dirty. He could've pulled that gun on you or any of us at any point. You think he's gonna get away with that?" Kelce asked me.

"No," I lightly shook my head, staring at nothing in front of me. "No, they aren't gonna get away with it."

"So what are you gonna do about it?"

I bit my lip before I looked over at Kelce. "I'm gonna get those little shits back."

A smile lifted on his lips and he nodded in agreement with me. We both got ourselves ready for bed and as I laid on my bed in the darkness, Kelce already asleep on my floor, I thought about how I would get those pogues back for the stunts they pulled, and I couldn't help but think about Scar and if I ever had a chance with her again.

*****

a/n:

sorry this chapter is absolute ass lmao i was like rushing to get it done so im sorry if it sucks

but yeah shit went down. hope u guys still liked it<3

happy halloweekend if y'all are celebrating and dressing up!

<3