~11~

"I don't forgive you for letting me sleep by the way." Ara reminded Fred as they walked through the stone corridors for their first night of detention. No doubt they would be scrubbing out the first years cauldrons or something.

"I know. But wasn't the sleeping worth it? I thought it was." Fred glanced at Ara and smirked at her annoyed face. "You're cute when you're angry, y'know?"

Ara's face turned a deep deep red. "And when you're blushing." He added after seeing her blush. Ara hit him. "Ow! What was that for?" Fred asked, holding the arm Ara had hit.

"For being a dick." She said, sticking her tongue out at the boy.

"You're so dead when we finish detention." Fred whispered as they reached the potions professor's classroom. 

"Enter." The dull voice told them after Fred had knocked.

"Great." Ara whispered when she saw the amounts of essay papers.

"You will be marking these using the mark scheme on the chalkboard. You will not stop until every single essay has been marked." A sigh could be heard from both Fred and Ara as Snape spoke. It would be a long night.

A little while after they had started, Snape left to sleep or something so now Ara and Fred were left on their own. Oh, the classroom was also locked.

"What now?" Fred asked as the door closed.

"We mark papers." Ara was the only one out of the two taking it seriously since she did not want to stay in the classroom too long as she was exhausted. Fred, on the other hand, was making paper airplanes out of the papers and then setting them on fire before making the ashes back into the papers. He seemed awfully amused by it.

"But that's boringgg." He groaned.

"Well I don't want to be in here much longer so some help would be appreciated."

"What, you don't want to be here alone with me?" Fred teased. Ara bit her bottom lip, just trying to concentrate. "Fine, ignore me then." Fred huffed and sat back in his chair and played with the quill in his hand.

"For fucks sake Fred, just mark the fucking papers already!"

"Language!" Fred smirked as he loved seeing her angry. The fact that he had made her this annoyed made him even happier.

"I'm done with you." She groaned and threw her quill before levitating it back as she realised she sort of needed it.

"Fine with me." The smirk still tugged on Fred's lips as he sat back and watched her marking. He was enjoying this more than she should've been.

"I'll tell Molly." Ara finally spoke, turning in her chair and challenging Fred with her eyes.

"You wouldn't dare." He stared right back, squinting his eyes as she did.

"Watch me." The matching smirk tugged at her lips, mirroring Fred's.

"Fine." A large burst of air emitted from his mouth as he turned and begrudgingly marked the papers.

Ara smiled to herself in victory as she had gotten her way... as always.