As many of the guests liked wine, it was natural that there was wine available.

Huo Yingcheng rolled his eyes, then crossed his arms and looked out the car window.

His behavior made Yu Bao'er feel like smacking him.

They subsequently arrived at the wedding venue.

As a bridesmaid, seeing that her good friend Gu Qingjiu was able to find her happiness, Yu Bao'er felt touched.

Watching as Gu Qingjiu walked towards Helian Niancheng with her arm hooked around her father's, Yu Bao'er felt so touched it was as if she was watching her daughter get married...

As hot tears welled up in her eyes, she saw that opposite of her, Huo Yingcheng was gazing at her with an expression of mockery.

The contempt in his eyes upon seeing her being touched to tears was very obvious.

Yu Bao'er: "..."

Dammit. That touched feeling vanished in an instant!

She very much wanted to thank him, but why was this person so punch-worthy?

Chapter 842: Huo Yingcheng, Yu Bao'er (14)

After the wedding ended, a party ensued.

This was Penalan's tradition.

On the day of the wedding, a grand party ceremony would be held, one of a much grander scale than yesterday.

The best men and bridesmaids had to give out a heart-shaped candy to the guests. This was Penalan's traditional custom, symbolizing a blissful marriage. This custom was no exception even in the royal family.

Yu Bao'er and Huo Yingcheng were allocated to give out candy together.

It was because Huo Yingcheng was able to help Yu Bao'er translate.

In a light blue bridesmaid dress, Yu Bao'er carried a heart-shaped wicker basket filled with candies and started giving out the candies as she walked.

When some little kids came over to ask for it, they even had to give them a few more.

Throughout, Huo Yingcheng had his arms crossed like a big boss while he watched Yu Bao'er distribute the candy. Yu Bao'er couldn't resist retorting at him. "Commander Huo, are you just going to watch me and do nothing?"

Huo Yingcheng sneered. "No way, I took care of a certain drunk last night and have no energy today."

"..."

Dammit. What energy do you need to distribute candy!!

But it was obvious that the man before her was playing rogue. Yu Bao'er had no choice but to go around with the basket to distribute the candy.

The big boss beside him merely did nothing and gave instructions.

Seriously.

Back in the troops, Yu Bao'er felt that Huo Yingcheng was considered a rather good commander.

Now, looking at him again, he appeared so very detestable!

As she distributed the candy, some of the noblemen would thank Yu Bao'er after receiving the candy from her. Yu Bao'er could understand this.

But if she encountered some of the friendlier ones who wanted to chat a bit more with a smile,

Yu Bao'er would smile on the surface but cuss internally.

She looked towards Huo Yingcheng with a pleading gaze, but the big boss beside her simply continued standing with his arms crossed and a provocative smile but said nothing.