Ch.2 | STUDY SESSION

-KNOCK KNOCK, the sound of a knock on the door woke the boy up from his thoughts

-
KNOCK KNOCK, the sound of a knock on the door woke the boy up from his thoughts. Or his studies to be exact.

Tenya is really book smart, not to mention diligent. So it really frustrated him that he cant understand this one chapter of biology.

"Come in" 

Hearing the muffled approval, you opened the door with your usual straight face as his face turned into a surprised and confused one.

"(L/n)-san? What are you doing here?"

"Can I please come in?"

The words out of your mouth just made him more confused and a little scared of what you want actually. He cleared his throat before allowing. And with that you stepped in as the door behind you closes.

"Pardon, (l/n)-san but is there something you need? I thought we had an agreement" he says looking back at her from his chair as he did his hand gesture.

"Your brother has sent me to help you study. He said he was worried"

As the boy went silent, you sighed before walking up to his desk. Standing beside him looking at the several papers and books opened.

"So? What is this lesson that bothers the bright tenya so much?" You say sarcastically, as tenya faced his desk again

"It's anatomy biology. Or more specifically the blood circulatory system" he sighed

"If I were to be honest with you (l/n)-san, I've always thought biology was such a complicated lesson. No matter how many books i read, I don't seem to understand it fully. It's probably why i placed second in mid terms.." he told looking at the many many papers that contained his notes of trying to understand the subject.

Your face stayed straight but actually you do feel empathy for him. After all, Academic struggles are your main struggles.

"Well that's why I'm here aren't i?" You say as he looked up to you with a hopeful glim in his eyes.

You picked up a paper or two to analyze his notes and finally spot a mistake. Well it was a simple.

"Tenya-sama, have you tried using visuals to your learning?"

"I suppose.. the books I have only explain through texts.." he said putting himself in a thinking matter, finger below chin and all. You sweat dropped.

'What kind of anatomy book doesn't have pictures of a heart'

"That's fine tenya-Sama, but to understand the human circulatory system or more specifically the heart you're going to need pictures tenya-sama"

"But where are we going to get a picture of a heart?"

'The internet you dufus'

"Allow me" you say before taking a pencil and started drawing. He watched, fascinated. As you drew the aorta, vena, parts of the heart before finally completing it with the arteries and veins connecting it to the lung above it.