Gu Qingjiu's world view was astonished at the sight of all this.

She subconsciously walked in the direction pointed out to her by that staff at the door.

It was a secluded and quiet corner.

Black Italy genuine leather sofas formed an arc, and over there, sat a person.

That noble and extravagant back view simply sat there quietly, and he exuded a tranquil and excellent vibe.

He exuded the noble, elegant aura of an influential person.

Despite the extravagance of this banquet, everyone present seemed to know not to go near there.

Only Gu Qingjiu...

Was so bold!

That was because Gu Qingjiu recognized that person to be He Niancheng.

Even though it was only a back view, Gu Qingjiu couldn't be mistaken about it.

She briskly walked over with a smile.

It was because she didn't feel a sense of security at an event like this.

But when she saw He Niancheng, she felt incredibly at ease.

"Chief Instructor!"

Gu Qingjiu ran over to him and quickly covered He Niancheng's eyes.

Those socialites and tycoons who were originally talking amongst themselves suddenly noticed this scene. They instantly looked over with their eyes widened, dazed by what they saw.

Chapter 592: Friend's Birthday Banquet

"I told you to address me differently."

He Niancheng pulled down her fingers and turned his head as he rested them upon his chest.

At that moment, the tip of his nose was near enough to touch the tip of Gu Qingjiu's nose.

She suddenly felt shy with so many people present.

She subconsciously glanced towards those people and froze.

"..."

Why were all these people staring fixedly at her and He Niancheng?

And with an astounded expression, too!

Had they never seen lovers behave intimately before?!

Feeling uneasy, Gu Qingjiu immediately shrunk towards He Niancheng's side. "I'm too used to it and can't change my habit so suddenly..."

As she spoke, she asked cautiously, "Why are they all staring at us?"

At the mention of this, He Niancheng turned his gaze towards the center of the room.

In that instant, everyone present felt a cold air emanating, jolting them out of their trance.

They hurriedly turned their heads away and went about their respective businesses, pretending they hadn't seen a thing.

However, hushed whispers started ringing in the hall. It was obvious they were discussing the duo.

Although Gu Qingjiu was aware that He Niancheng's identity was not simple, the way so many rich and famous people were staring at He Niancheng was still too exaggerated!

He Niancheng got to his feet nonchalantly and pulled Gu Qingjiu into another room in the hall.

"Let's go in and talk."

Gu Qingjiu nodded. She placed her hand in He Niancheng's, and the duo walked in hand-in-hand.

After they left, the hushed whispers gradually grew louder.