Yu IlHan once again checked that anything that happened within this barrier will not be transmitted to Heaven's Army and replied to Erta.

"Well, I do believe you. But you're in a position where you can only obey if Heaven orders you to do something, are you not?"

[Uuu, it is definitely like that now, yes......]

Erta once again realized that Yu IlHan's heart left the Heaven's Army completely. Perhaps he noticed the negotiation between the Heaven's Army, the Destruction Demon Army and the Army of Brilliant Light. She couldn't even make up any excuses.

Heaven's Army priced Yu IlHan's value as too low. He was not a talent that they should overlook for one or two higher worlds. If they somehow made him an angel, then Heaven's Army would have leaped in power instantly!

However, right now, nothing good would come out of Yu IlHan becoming more distant from Heaven's Army. Even to Yu IlHan himself. Erta started to explain the reason why she had come to look for Yu IlHan so quickly.

[Heaven's Army will also enter Dareu soon. Although the Destruction Demon Army and the Garden of Sunset Light had the advantage until now, a certain rising star from somewhere had destroyed that balance and thanks to that, there was a gap for the Heaven's Army and the Army of Brilliant Light to appear.]

"Did I do something so big?"

[Of course it's a big thing.]

The fact that Yu IlHan had killed tens of higher existences belonging to the Destruction Demon Army and the Garden of Sunset may actually be quite small in comparison to the entire war.

However, they were only in the initial stages of the war for Dareu right now. While both sides were scouting each other out, he just wiped them all out, so as a result, Yu IlHan called for nervousness from both sides and made their scope of action smaller.

[I've volunteered myself in the Heaven's Army's scouts for Dareu. Of course, the main camp isn't here yet...... but I realized that you were about to use the Hourglass of Eternity and immediately contacted you first. And I also did expect this to a certain extent.

"And how the hell did you do that?"

[I've used a pseudo-barrier that applied the flow of time only in the barrier put up by the Hourglass of Eternity, on me as well. Of course, as you know, I couldn't maintain it for long...... Moreover, it did use up quite a lot of my mana and magic stones, but thanks to that, I could find you faster than anyone else.]

"Hm."

He couldn't understand a single thing.

However, he did understand that Erta's magic potential was exceptional to the point of being able to interfere with a god-ranked artifact. Liera said one before, but Erta did seem to be quite a talent even in the Heaven's Army.

To Yu IlHan, who completely accepted this situation, Erta continued to speak.

[The Heaven's Army will request an alliance from you. And Yu IlHan, the alliance at this point in time, regardless of their views and objectives, will be of help even to you. No matter how prepared you are, going against four higher existence factions is worse than allying with one of them, even for your allies as well.]

Erta was speaking with the consideration of the alliance breaking up later. She understood Yu IlHan's vantages roughly. Perhaps the reason she put up the barrier was also because of this.

However, despite that, Yu IlHan had a hard time believing her words.

"Will there really be no problem even if the alliance breaks mid way? There's no way their work is so sloppy."