[I tried to chase you out but I couldn't. It was so annoying!]

"You...... experienced....... 'the' millennium, didn't you?"

Yu IlHan, who still couldn't move freely due to the evolution process of the Language skill, barely moved his mouth to reply. It did not say anything, but Yu IlHan knew that it was its way of acknowledgement.

"You knew me from a thousand years ago."

[There is no life form that does not know you on Earth.]

Its reply made Yu IlHan smile even as the pain from his wound flared up. He just found it funny. He only struggled to prepare against the future in those thousand years, but turns out all the life forms left behind along with him were all watching him. What else was funny if this wasn't?

[You were infinitely egotistical. Everyone wanted to live, but you only lived alone using all of them as footholds.]

"Yes, I did."

[The Earth resents you. We all resent you.]

Yu IlHan remembered that the mutant monsters that rampaged around during the initial stages of the Great Cataclysm, had drastically decreased once.

What happened to the life forms that acquired vast records from enduring the thousand years like Yu IlHan? The question he couldn't think of until now due to everything that happened, filled his mind.

The hell dungeon. Can such a horrifying space be born without any reason? In the thousand years, Yu IlHan acknowledged the records that one individual cannot possibly achieve by the Akashic Record only, but is Yu IlHan the only being that was acknowledged of those records?

"I was alone from the beginning. So.....I couldn't think about the others."

Yes, that was the mistake. This damned loner thought-process was grabbing onto his ankle and holding him back until the very end.

[Haa.]

Hearing that, 'that guy' spat out curses again using its non-solid mouth. Even right now, beams were shooting down like rain, but not one hit its body.

[Selfish humans. We really hate you.]

"Fuu...... That's nothing new."

Yu IlHan wasn't suddenly going to say "all the animals on Earth are as important as humans! Let's protect the antarctic penguins" or something like that.

Everything he did on Earth was for his survival, and even though the poison that had piled up until now was at the point of attacking him, he did not regret that. He only found his mistakes unfortunate.

[I will kill you. Humans aren't needed in the new world.]

"A new world...... I want to ask something about that."

A keyword that tugged his mind popped up, and made Yu IlHan open his mouth again. It was an attempt to create an opening for Mystic to hit, but it was showing movements of dodging all the beams even while reacting to his words.

"Do you know the whereabouts of the children that were born after the Great Cataclysm?"

[Dungeon.]

And for some reason, it replied in kind.

[The dungeon full of our resentment. The dungeon you mercilessly trampled on. The dungeon where only mutant life forms and greed remains. Everyone came inside there. We did not do it. It was the Earth's choice.]

"Hah."

He finally got the answer he had been looking for for 3 years. He wished that it wasn't true, but he did expect this to be the case.