Never Ending Love

It had been a full month now that you and Zero were secretly dating. But you could tell that Yuki was always watching you two from afar. You always got this gut feeling that some one was following you and watching your every move. "Zero do you feel like we're being watched?" You asked looking around nervously. "No, not at all why do you think someone found out?" He said looking concerned. "No its probably nothing!" You smiled brightly. But really Yuki was hidden in a tree not far from you two. She was surprised that zero was smiling at you and only at you. That made Yuki furious so she hoped down from the tree and pretended she was out of breath. "Zero Kiryu! There you ar---!" She yelled running to us but the sight she saw was Zero sucking my blood. Yuki screamed really loud it was a scream of pure horror. Zero released me then wiped his mouth of my blood the his eyes changed from crimson red to the calm purple color. He looked up to see Yuki there she still had the face of pure horror looking at zero with me on the bottom passed out. "Yuki.....I can explain..." said zero slowly getting up from the ground. That's when Yuki backed up and ran away as quick as she could. Zero sighed and picked you up bridle style and carried you back to your room. Zero set you on your bed tucked you in kissed your forehead and then left your room.