Hostage

I groaned as my eyelids heavily lifted, letting the piercing light in. Trying to let my eyes adjust, I blinked repeatedly. As my eyes finally adjusted I tried to sit up. Key word. TRIED. There were metal restraints on my ankles, wrists, and torso, so I couldn't move much. the metal cut into my skins and I was sure I would have marks.

I took in my surrounding, my head whipping back and forth violently. I was in a small room with a black honeycomb design on everything; the walls, the ceiling, the floor. The metal table I was held to was in the middle of the room. Just over my chest I cold see and thin outlining of a door.

As if I had psychic powers, the door flung open and a large, dark skinned man with an eyepatch came in, followed by the woman who I saw in New York. "Perseus Jackson." He said and crossed his arms, looking down at me.

I growled and tried to lift one of my arms, almost forgetting there were restraints. "What?"

"You do know why you are here don't you?" The woman asked and the man shot her a look.

"Yeah, about that. I have no clue why I am here." I say as I tried at least sitting up but this was not meant for relaxation, maybe more for securing the mentally insane, or Frankenstein.

The man and woman looked at each other and back at me. The guy with the eyepatch and scar started to creep me out a little. Staring, staring, staring!

"Stop staring at me! It's kinda freaky!"

He looked at me weirdly. "I'm assessing you, kid."

"Well can you assess me somewhere else? Like the Bahamas or Tahiti?" He flinched at the word Tahiti. "And besides I'm not a kid! I'm 18! I've done things you could only dream about!" Oops, that wasn't supposed to slip out...

"Really? Like what?" He asked and I tried to think of a answer to distract him from the subject.

"Um, like, I, uh... I um...."

Woo! 2nd chapter!