Sid: Sana.. What's about the future? You know that you have 10 days with you but what if I am not be there after 5 days?

Sana: Stop it Sid. I am happy with the status quo and our current relationship. I don't want to take this any further from here. I don't want you to involve yourself emotionally into this. I want you to live and stay happy always. Will you treat this request of mine as my final wish? Will you fulfill it for me?

He looked at her as he knew that he had progressed far ahead from the point where she was asking him to stop. He was not just emotionally involved but had realised that he was in love with her. It was just 5 days since he came to know about her existence but he felt that he was connected to her since ages. He wanted to fulfill all her wishes so he was ready to fulfill this as well.

Sid: (nods) Yes. I will.

Sana found it difficult to look into his eyes so she starts walking ahead just to avoid those eyes.

Sid's thought - I was wrong, I don't need marriage or husband tag to give her the love and attention. I will give it to you regardless Sana. I will fulfill your dreams along with your final wish.

He takes a bigger steps to reach her and slips his right hand to hold her by her waist. She looks at him in shock.

Sana: Sid? What are you doing?

Sid: I am your boyfriend, remember?

Sana gulped and nodded.

Sid: I will follow the boyfriend duties ardently from now on.

They resume walking and reach home. Nandini was walking to and fro in nervousness, waiting for her sister to arrive home safely. The moment she hears the footsteps, she opens the door immediately even before Sana could open the door with her keys.

Sana: Aren't you sleeping yet Nandu?

Nandini: Aaa.. no.. I will go now..

They go inside.

Sana: Okay Sid, Good night.

Sid: Yes Sweetheart. Good night!

Nandini looks at both of them as he called her sweetheart but she got a bigger shock when she saw him hug Sana and kiss her forehead. Sana was taken back herself.

Sid: Good night Nandini.

Nandini realised that her mouth was open agape. Sidharth had gone into his room. She closed her mouth and looked at Sana who went inside her room. Nandini followed her.

Nandini: Akka, what was that? And why did you take so much time when you left the restaurant 45 minutes back?

Sana: What? Stop spying on me Nandu. I am not a little kid and remember that I am your elder sister not a younger one who would give you all report. Why did you send Bharath there?

Nandini: I was worried for you akka. Now after looking at what just happened outside, I think I have to be double cautious.

Sana: Stop it! I think you should go back to your husband's house.

Nandini: What? No way! Not until he leaves.

Sana becomes sad at the thought of him leaving. Nandini observes her facial expressions.

Nandini: Akka.. Do you love him?

Sana: Aaa? I am tired and I am going to sleep. Bye.

Sana changes her clothes and freshens up before going to bed.
.
.
.
.

Sid wakes up in the morning and goes out. He finds Nandini reading newspaper.

Sid: Good Morning Nandu.

Nandini: Huh? It's Nandini! Nandu only for Akka.

Sid: Oh! Akka only for you, it's Sweetheart for me. (Winks with a smiles) By the way, where is my Sweetheart?

Nandini: (smirks) Huh!! I don't know.

Sid: Can you share the newspaper? Business section.

Nandini smirks and resumes reading her newspaper without answering. He shrugs rolling his eyes. He hears utensils sound coming from the kitchen. He smiles and goes towards the kitchen.

Nandini: Excuse me! Here take the paper. (Forwards the paper)

Sid: No, thank you. I have much more important work to do at the moment.

He goes inside the kitchen. Nandini runs towards the kitchen door and peeps inside. Sid goes and hugs Sana from behind and plants a soft kiss on her neck. Sana shivers at his touch.

Sid: Good Morning sweetheart.

Nandini crumbles the paper gritting her teeth looking at him hugging Sana and rocking her softly.

Her thoughts - What the hell is he doing? Akka isn't stopping him and I find her getting depressed emotionally as well.

Sana: G.. G.. Good Morning (Fumbles due to his closeness)

Sid: What are you doing? (Nuzzles his nose near her ear)

Sana: (Tilts due to the tickle and nervousness) Pouring Do.. Do.. Dosey..

Sid: (whispers) I.. Love.. (her breath hitched and heart beats rised) Dosey.. (he smiles)

Sana sighed. Nandini was face palming while cursing without volume. He rested his chin on Sana's shoulder.

Sid: Teach me to pour Dosey.

Sana: It's not a rocket science. Just grease the griddle lightly, pour it like this and spread it in circular motion.

Sid: (holds her hand as she spreads the batter) Wow!! That's so easy.

Sana: (smiles) You want to try?

Sid: Sure.

Sana removes the cooked dosey off the griddle and gives him the space. He greases the griddle, pours the batter and tries spreading it but the entire dosey stuck to the spatula and it turned out to be a disaster. Sana couldn't stop laughing. He makes a puppy face and looks at her. Nandini walks in and looks at the griddle and starts laughing as well.

Nandini: Akka, Vidhyarthi Bhavan Dosey is also fail infront of this special dosey

Sana: Okay enough. Nandu take the plates to the dinning table. I'll get the dosey.

Sid: I'll carry the chutney.

Sana: Hmm.. okay, here take this. (Hands chutney bowl to him.)

Sid: What's this Vidhyarthi Bhavan?

Sana: It's a restaurant famous for their dosey.

Sid: Hmm.. We should go once.. (he takes the chutney out.)

Sana confirms if both Nandini and Sid were gone out before she grabs her mobile and takes a picture of the disastrous dosey for her beautiful memory. However, Nandini observes this but chooses to keep quiet.

They eat their breakfast and Sidharth helps Sana with dish washing and other chores combined with a flirty talks. Though Sana was enjoying  every bit of it but was mentally exhausted thinking that everything will soon come to end.

____________________________

To be continued.. ❤️❤️