𝟎𝟎𝟗 ⇢ ❝ [𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐯𝐬𝐬𝐲] ¡! ❞

[a/n; continued.]

❝𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐭?❞

❝𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐭?❞

a voice buzzed from the other side of the phone as mitsuya held it in his hands zoning out the music that drifted past his ears as he placed a simmering stick to his lips. that voice was one that he often talked to when he wanted to relax.

"what do you mean?" mitsuya breathed placing the phone down briefly and ripping off his undershirt with a deep groan of sleepiness. his long lashes fluttered as he did so and the muscles in his back tensed when he rolled his sore arms back.

"you know what i mean." draken said clearly insisting that something else happened between the two of them. he knew mitsuya had liked this girl for a long time but whenever someone in the gang brung it up he dimished it by saying "so we know each other. that doesnt mean anything." that was the old mitsuya.

now, draken figured that after their long time of not seeing each other for seven years they'd smash on sight. at least thats what he'd do if he hadnt seen emma for that long. draken had no idea how mitsuya could hold in his emotions like he did but he appplauded him for it.

having restraint in ways that draken did not.

"if youre asking if we had sex then no, we didnt." mitsuya said irritably as a momentary silence swelled between the two. after he blew away a wisp of smoke he heard draken say lowly, "liar." and then came a soft chuckle of laughter. no way did draken believe such a ridiculous story.

they had to have done something for mitsuya to be sounding the way that he did. there was a hidden sweetness in the male's tone like he'd took a stroll into the sun or some shit. yet draken figured it was because they had finally did the best part of meeting up.

"you bastard mitsuya!" he exclaimed with bubbling resentment that mitsuya had wasted such a precious chance. "you didnt at least kiss her?" the blonde egged him on listening for mitsuya's responses as he continued on a rant.

an excruicatingly loud rant.

draken himself was more pissed that he hadnt gotten that chance. it was true he thought the girl had grown up to be pretty fucking hot and he, wished he could live through mitsuya.

"you know what mikey would have done if he were you. or really what any of us would have done. you've gotten awfully lucky, mitsuya!"

mitsuya blinked absently.

he took a deep breath hoping to contain his temper as he heard draken speak about her in such a way. he'd heard draken say stuff like this before but now, now he really listened and every word stung him like a thousand stinging bees.

now, he saw an error in his friend's logics.

"oi draken," he started hearing a hum of confusion on the other end. he had to contain every bit of irritance that swelled up in his throat.

"im glad that i didnt do any of that stuff. i dont like hearing you talk about whatever fantasies live in that head of yours. it gets really damn annoying sometimes." and with that mitsuya closed his eyes sitting back against the headboard of his bed and tuning out everything else that draken had to say as his mind floated off to that...that smile.

every time she made that look at him mitsuya felt like he was reminded of why he did the things he did. why he liked to embrace her so tightly and hated when he had to let her go. it was too soon to feel this way about a stranger that made their mark on his heart but still...

she was fucking wrecking his brain cells right now.

as he heard all of draken's mumbling on the other end of the phone mitsuya was reminded that she had smiled at him today and him only. that was all he needed to feel secure in where he stood with her after today.

he didnt care what draken or mikey thought for that matter. in fact, nothing anyone could say would change the way he felt about her and that cute ass grin.

draken said everything that he remembered about the girl, calling her things such as "hot" or even "sexy" and it only made mitsuya want to hang up the phone in his face. though mitsuya stayed and he listened making sure to note everything... it made his blood boil.

he wanted to hear exactly how draken saw her and he compared his ideas of her against this almost clashing with everything draken said. until finally his agony was over as he said goodbye to his friend as another one called but he didnt answer it.

he wanted to sit in the darkness of his apartment and try to suffice with the quietness that swelled his apartment except for a few lyrics that flew around here and there. the smoothness of the songs rolled off his tongue as he pictured her sitting right there on the edge of his bed, gazing at him with those affection filled eyes.

and as he imagined this a thought ran threw his mind...

she was still recovering from a heart break, he reminded himself white fog clouding his face as he tilted his head back a low groan slipping from his lips. it had completely slipped his mind before since she seemed like the perfect person to be around.

mitsuya questioned why someone would let her go like that but he couldnt find any relevant answer. she was more than what he looked for in a woman. this one just felt different. so why the fuck did that idiot izana...

and almost as if he had summoned the devil, mitsuya's doorbell rang.

his purple eyes glanced over to the door with a irksome look coating his gaze. it was the middle of the fucking night and damn near morning. if there was anyone at his door at this time...it had to be someone he already knew.

and so as groggily as he felt mitsuya placed the stick back up to his lips grouchily rubbing the back of his neck as he sat up still trying to shake thoughts of her from out of his head.

"oi! who is it?" he shouted rubbing his eyes sleepily before he finally got up, and slung open the door to reveal a similar set of lilac eyes. eyes that he had seen hours ago.

mitsuya scoffed looking the male up and down with a growing glare on his face the moment he locked eyes with izana himself. they made eye contact briefly before izana tilted his head a smirk raising on his lips.

"i think we've got some talking to do." izana's wild eyes widened a bit as he spoke alluding to the errie tone in his voice. mitsuya stared at him and for a while he assumed this was a fucking joke.

it had to be.

tired, mitsuya slammed the door closed right in izana's face and yet as the door closed he was met with two more sets of purple eyes and two more males.

"ding dong," rindou grinned arms stuffed in his coat pockets as he approached mitsuya with another looming over his shoulders. "youve got mail."

[a/n; To be continued.]