🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 88༒🔞

Start from the beginning

He took his sweet time, wanting nothing more than to make you feel every sensation, every movement, every pleasurable feeling. 

Caressing your clit, he let one of his fingers slip past your folds. A moan escaping your lips. Pushing his finger in and out, he couldn't help but love the feeling of your warm velvet walls that were clutching onto his fingers so desperately. Deciding to test the water and how open you are for him, he let a second finger slip past your fold. The tightness overwhelming as you clutched around him. "Relax Princess. Relax for me. You're a good girl, right? You can do that for me, right?", nodding at him, you tried to relax, regulating your breathing as you threw your head back, spreading your legs a bit further apart. 

His free hand travelled down your body, towards your stomach as he rubbed circles just underneath your Nabel, pressing slightly down on it. The feeling making you feel all tingly, relaxing underneath his hands. 

He rubbed his hand down towards your clit before rubbing up towards your Nabel again. He felt your wetness soaking his fingers as the slow pace he chose didn't waver. With closed eyes, you felt more than you thought. Being able to fully concentrate on the pleasure and the way his fingers were working inside you was enough to make you loose any thought, any question, you had before. 

Akashi watched your expression, averting his gaze down towards your oozing hole. Not giving you a chance to react, he removed his hands from your body. 

You instantly opened your eyes, looking at him as you were sitting on the table, legs spread and no hands on your body, that were roaming you just a second ago. 

Akashi sat down on his office chair that was in front of his desk, pulling out a pack of cigarettes from his trousers. Taking a cigarette out of his pack, he lit it up, taking a good inhale before letting the smoke leave his lips. He threw the cigarette pack next to you, on the table, before he motioned with his fingers for you to come down. 

Doing what he had 'told' you, you jumped from the table, standing in between his spread legs. 

He leaned forward, his cigarette hanging from his lips, as his hands found their place on your thighs again. Pushing your skirt up, he instantly hooked his fingers around your panties, pulling them down. Stepping out of them, he didn't even give you enough time, as he pulled you towards his lap. One hand resting on your hip as his other held the cigarette, exhaling a puff of air again.

"Ride me", he nonchalantly replied, as he lazily looked up and down your body.  You felt warmth spread around your cheeks, nonetheless, your fingers found their place on his trousers. Opening up his belt, you unbuttoned his trousers before pulling the zipper down. The bulge now absolutely visible to your eyes. 

Pushing down his boxers and trousers, just enough to let his dick out, you alined yourself with him. 

Akashi following your movements with a lazy smirk. "What a good girl.. So obedient", he chuckled, as he watched you sink down on his cock. A whimper escaping your lips as you felt the stretch. "relax now.. relax for me", he cooed, as his free hand found its way between your legs once more. His thumb caressing your swollen nub, to make you relax and spread for him better. 

He had to admit, his cock buried deep down inside you, was making him feel all hot. 

You were so good for him, too good. So nice and obedient, that he wanted nothing more than to have you everyday sitting on his cock like this while working. 

When he felt your walls around his dick loosen up, his hand made its way back to your hip. Gripping your flesh, he told you in a lazy low voice to, "move." 

Resting your hands on his shoulders, you slowly started to grind up and down on him. Instantly closing your eyes as the feeling was too good, the pleasure taking over you in an instant. He left his cigarette in between his lips, as he gripped both your hips, grinding you down harder on him. A whine escaping your lips as you felt him hit something deeper, making you clench around him.

 "Fuck.. you feel so good", he huffed out. 

Wrapping your arms around his neck, you took the cigarette out of his mouth and held it with one of your hands, kissing him. Your tongues clashing against each other as he pressed you further down on him. Huffs of air, breathless moans and whines were leaving your lips as he slowly started to speed up. Lazily thrusting up in you as he watched your tits bounce underneath all the shit you always wore. His head dived back into your neck, peppering it with kisses. 

He couldn't get enough of your soft skin and your smell. 

You were lost in the feeling of him thrusting into you, feeling the coil in your stomach as you were now whimpering little, "please" and "I wanna cum". 

Upon hearing you so cute and soft for him, the look in his eyes turned into the ones of pure adoration. God, he loved hearing you like this. So desperate to cum on his dick. "you wanna cum, princess?", "yes.. please..", you whimpered. 

The blouse you wore was quickly torn open, as he pushed your bra cups down. His cigarette, now long forgotten, resting on the ashtray as one of his hands grabbed one of your tits, his mouth finding the other one. Throwing your head back, your fingers found their way inside his hair. Pushing him close to you as you gripped his hair, a growl escaping his throat, the vibration letting a shiver run down your spine. A loud moan erupting from your throat as you whimpered for more. 

Like a switch that got turned, In a swift motion he hooked his arm underneath your thighs, lifting you two up and laying you down on his office table. 

Gripping your ankle, he lifted your leg above his shoulder. His other hand spreading your other leg further away before he rested his hand on your hip. With one grip on your hip and the other on your ankle, he started to harshly thrust into you. Your hands trying to grip on the edges of the table in an attempt to stabilize yourself from his thrusts. 

Skin on skin slapping, one loud moan after another escaping your lips as you felt your back arch from his penetration. 

The hand that was resting your hips, taking the opportunity to fully wrap around you waist, pushing you close to him. He felt you clench around him, seeing the shortness of your breaths, indicating you were close to your release. He angled your leg further away from his shoulders, spreading you even more, helping you to reach your release. 

With a few more thrusts, he felt you coming around his dick. Your back arching as a silent scream and soft whimpers left your lips when he didn't stop stuffing you with his cock. Angling your leg back towards his shoulder, he kissed your ankles, while he still thrusted into you. 

You felt tears prickle your eyes as he was slowly overstimulating you, trying to reach his own release. 

With a few more thrusts he felt himself being close. Pulling out of you, he pushed your skirt further up, angling his dick and stroking it a few more time before he let his cum drip down your clit. His cum hugging and coating your lips. 

Reaching with his fingers towards your clit, he spread his cum around it, plunging his cum coated fingers into your hole. 

Feeling you clench around his fingers, he chuckled, "you're beautiful, love. Absolutely beautiful for me", as his eyes locked with yours. Warmth spreading around your cheeks once more, your heart fluttering as you closed your eyes and felt yourself relax, falling into a slight slumber.