Multiverse - 1: Hanagaki Takemichi the Time Leaper

Start from the beginning

"I'm so sorry Hinata but tHis is SO funNy-"Yuzuha wheezed.

Takemichi IS greatly offended. Why must bullshits happen to him and his friends are actually finding this funny. God please bring his tears back so he can cry right now because his friends has a straight offending humor instead of just dark humor.

Takemichi from the alt stopped picking his nose, a bewildered expression on his face.

"THAT Hinata? The one who dumped me and went with THAT nerd??? And he actually killed her anyways? Wow"he murmured to himself.

Takemichi can only cry.

Hinata quickly hugged the guy. "Don't worry Takemichi, I'll never replace you with anyone else. I'll even be the one to court you!"the girl comforted and reassured.

Meanwhile, Kisaki at the back is held back with stinky Hanma's hug. "You don't have to worry too Kisaki-tan, I'll also court you"he stated, almost making the guy cry too. He swear he'll be good at Takemichi, just loving him instead of Hinata as long as they get this guy off him. He can feel the germs creeping up on his body.

After a while, a phone dinged, making Takemichi stood up from his place to get his phone. Someone appeared to have messaged him, making him frown.

He went to his what can only be called a drawer to get a towel. Before entering the bathroom, he took off his shirt, showing his twink of a body.

"KYAAAaaaHhhHHH"God knows who those are, there's too many, just hope that those are actually female because who'd scream to their homies body? Be fr.

Mitsuya covered his sister's eyes. "No looking at older people's body, only those of the same age and sex as yours"he advised like the good brother that he is.

Hinata also covered her brother's eyes, like the good sister that she is of course. "I swear if you tried peaking at Takemichi's body I'll kick you out of the house"she whispered, though she can still be heard, making her boyfriend absolutely terrified.

Alt Takemichi is then shown already cleaned up and is in decent clothes. The formal wear made him look like a company ceo especially matched with his eyebags and his blue eyes, typical rich guys, beautiful but stressed.

"You should try dressing up like that sometimes Takemichi!"Akane suggested.

"Yes, I have lots of outfits in our home you can try. You can also go to the studio with us"Inupi added to his sister's word.

Although still processing the earlier happenings, Takemichi managed to answer. "Uh sure?"

"Its set then! Y'all should come too"she cheerfully said, referring to the other females.

A blue sky and a bustling city is then displayed. Takemichi walked down to the train station in a fast pace.

Takemichi winced, remember the events of the past, or should I say future?

"Are you okay?"Emma who noticed his reaction, asked.

He nodded at her.

Takemichi stood right at the yellow lane which can only mean bad things.

"Takemichi, I didn't think you're a suicidal"Shinichiro mused with a disappointed look.

"You meant to say lawbreaker, right??"Benkei questioned his friend with a much more disappointed look. The other can only 'tee-hee'.

Screen Takemichi looked at his worn out watch that still at least look fashionable and still somehow works. Hearing the sound of the train, he looked up and saw the white light.

"This isn't what I think it is, right?"Yamagishi shuddered, using his brain for once.

"It is"Naoto broke to him.

The other also have their speculations and can only pray that it isn't what it is.

Halfway before the stop of the train, Takemichi is pushed off by someone who isn't shown. The world suddenly slowed down its spinning.

"HOLY SHIT!"they all collectively shouted.

"WHY WOULD THEY PUSH HIM OFF"
"I ALSO WANTED TO BE PUSHED OFF"two shouted at the same time, one is concerned and the other needs therapy. Who knows maybe its one of the girls and then the other is Kisaki who wanted to get away from Hanma.

When Takemichi landed on the tracks, it is too late as the white light is already infront of him. Images from when he was still chasing Hinata were revealed.

"NoooOoo"Senju over reacted but none of them is really crying because they've suffered enough bullshit, this is just for ceasefire and so they could rest from fighting. Iya is nice, watching is nice although they feel their eyes burning already.

Well, to be honest the title gave it all.

As the last memories hit him, he opened his eyes and met a familiar ceiling.

"Oh great I've read too much isekai and it happened to me too. Why didn't they at least put me in another universe, why am I stuck here in my shitty past"teenage Takemichi grumbled, he already grasped the situation because he's a bad bitch.

They.. wheezed. Yeah they did and Takemichi is crying to his disappoinment of another self.

"Who would have thought you'd all handle this just fine. Let's get going to the next one!"Iya cheered. She pressed a button on her remote and the robotic voice sounded again.

Searching Multiverse..

Multiverse found.

Second verse playing

; Mr. Detective

————————

I tried my best oki😔 please give me attention(money) so I can get over my phone(buy a phone)

Hanagaki's Cracked Personality || TR. On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara