Chapter 14 : Meeting the family

Start from the beginning

.

.

.

.

It was almost 12 when Gulf and Mew reached Mews home. Gulf was nervous the whole way. He been asking Mew so many questions about his family so that he didn't mess up. after getting out of the car, Mew hold Gulfs hand. Then only he noticed that Gulf was so cold.

"hey..are you okay Gulf? We can go back if you don't want.."

"no...lets do this..I am ready...just don't leave my side."

"I will never, love..."

As they entered the house, Emily jumped and hugged Mew tightly.

"you are so bad uncle..you forgot about me..you didn't come to meet me...so even missed my song on school function...i hate you..you are bad.."

Her eyes got tear meeting her favorite uncle after so long.

"I am sorry sweetie...your uncle is bad...but see...I brought someone special to meet you..are you not gonna say hello to him?"

Emiley looked behind Mew. Gulf did a little hii to her. She got shy seeing a beautiful looking unknown person. She got down from Mew and went to Luke. From there she said hii to Gulf.

"look at you now...getting all shy..what happened to I-don't-care-about-anyone Emiley..."

Joss teased her.

"Not now Joss...welcome Gulf..its so nice to meet you.."

Aleena said and hugged Gulf welcoming him.

"Come..come inside..you too Mew.."

Aleena took Gulf to the living room.

Mew sat with Gulf on a two seated couch. Joss, Luke and Aleena sat on opposite to them and Albert (Mews dad) on the single one. Emiley sat on the lap of her grandpa. For minutes, Joss, Luke and Aleena were looking at Gulf non-stop. Gulf was getting anxious. Getting bored, Albert decided to but in.

"Enough you all..why are you looking at him like that? Cant you see, he is getting nervous...come on guys..."

"what can we do? Just look at him, have you seen a guy looking so beautiful like him?... not only guys, have you seen anyone..,,he is so cute..cute little kitten...my kitten.."

Mew instantly put his hand over Gulfs shoulder pulling close to him.

"No mom..he is only MY Kitten..."

"huh...whatever suppasit.."

Aleena rolled her eyes. Other just laughed.

"are you hungry Gulf? Do you wanna eat or drink something?" Luke asked.

"No..thank you..I am fine.."

"Don't be shy Gulf...You are Mews boyfriend so obviously you are family too...you don't have to be afraid of us...if Mew is happy then we all are happy..and I can see these days how happy he is..so We thank you..For bringing our son back.."

Albert said with so much sincerity. Aleena nodded. She got little emotional after seeing her elder son smiling after so long. It was like a dream come true for all.

Gulf smiled. He also nodded. He was happy.

"So, now do you wanna have some?" Luke asked again.

"Anything will be fine.."

"Come with me..I will show you around.."

Gulf first looked at Mew. Mew nodded. Gulf then left with Luke.

Luke took Gulf to the kitchen where their maids and chef were working. He asked the maid to prepare snacks for all. Then they sat near. Luke took Gulfs hand and said,

"Thank you Gulf for coming to P'Mew's life. BTW I am Luke, Joss's husband....yeah..we got married. I will tell you that story some other time..but first let me ask you something..."

"What phi?"

"How is P'Mew?"

"umm..means..."

Mean time Joss came, and sat beside Mew.

"He wants to ask how phi is treating you? Is he good?"

"yeah...He treats me so well..he takes care of everything...I am so lucky to have him..."

Gulf said dreamily.

"No..no no..you are getting all wrong..I mean we know he treats you ..we are asking how he is on bed?"

Joss said playing with eyebrows .

"WHAT????"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's all for today guys. 

Do vote and comment

See you again