How You Meet

I've seen so many of these I had to try it. So here it is. I will update as often as I can. I will take suggestions!
----------------------------------------
Steve:

You ran down the sidewalk, tears rolling down your face. Your boss has just fired you from your job at the bank and you had stormed out. As you turned the corner, you weren't watching where you were going. You ran into something hard and fell to the ground. You look up to see a tall, muscular man with blonde hair standing above you. He sticks out his hand to you. You take it and he hoists you up off the ground.

"I'm so sorry." He said.

"No, I'm sorry. I should have been watching where I was going." You say, wiping away the tears.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah." Your glad when he doesn't say anything about the tears.

"Are......uh......you busy later?" He asked you nervously.

"No. Why?" You asked.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go to dinner later tonight."

"I would love too!" You said excitedly.

"I'll pick you up at 7."

"Great, I'll be ready." You started walking away, but he stopped you.

"I never got your name. Mine's Steve. And where do you live?"

"Mines Y/N." You said. "And I live a couple blocks down. It's an apartment called Venice Place." You pointed down the street. He nodded. You walked away, forgetting about being fired from your job.

Thor:

You were walking through the supermarket looking for some pop tarts. You went down every isle looking for them and even looked at the signs above the isles. You were to shy to ask anybody, so you threw out that idea. As you walked down an isle, and man with a red cape and armor on came down it with a whole bunch of pop tart boxes in his arms. You look at him funny as you built up enough courage to ask him where he got them.

"Excuse me." You say, walking up to him shyly. "Where did you find those?"

"I found these a couple isles down. I don't think there are any left, though. I kinda took them all. Would you like a box?" He asked you.

"No, it's OK. You can keep them."

"No I insist." He held out a box to you. You took it.

" Thanks. My name is Y/N." You said.

"That's a very beautiful name my lady. Mine is Thor. I'm from Asgard."

"Asgard?" You question.

"Yes. I will have to tell you all about it when I pick you up at 6 tonight. That is if your not busy."

"Not at all. Thanks again!" You say, turning around and walking the other way, thinking about what you were going to wear. You stopped. "I didn't tell you where I live." You say, turning around.

"Don't worry, I'll find you no matter where you go."

'That's a little creepy, but OK.' You thought to yourself.

Tony:

You and your lunch date were at F/R, and he left to get something. It wasn't until 10 minutes later that you realized he ditched you. You sighed loudly and put your head in your hands. You picked up your F/D and took a drink. You didn't look up as you heard the door to the restaurant open. You sighed again. You knew he was never the right guy, but you just didn't have the heart to say anything. You were afraid that he was going to get mad and hurt you. You were pulled out of your thoughts when you heard a voice.