Learning

Recap: I open my eyes to see someone standing in front of me. I quickly look up to see a man with long black hair pulled into a low ponytail. He had an half red and half pattern haori on and.. A SWORD ON HIS WAIST?!.

-

"E-eh?!" she squeaked out scooting back as much as she could. "Why do you have a sword on your waist! And who the hell are you?!" she screams looking at him with her eyes wide.

He just sigh's in response. "Why weren't you paying attention to where you were running? More importantly, why were you following a trail of blood?" he says calmly, ignoring her questions from before.

"I'm just very lost at the moment, and who are you to be asking me all these questions!?" she yells out her question.

"My name is Giyuu Tomioka. and I slay demons," he sighs. "Now that I've answered your question, answer mine." he sternly said looking down at the girl in front of him.

"I don't really want to talk about it.." the girl muttered looking down as she started dragging a finger around in the snow.

"Was your family murdered?" the man asked bluntly, making Nezuko look up at him with widened eyes.

"How can you say that so straightforward with no shame! And how are you even able to tell?" she yelled at the slayer with a raspy voice. She looked like she was about to break down then and there.

"I sense two demons have been here not too long ago and you seem to be the only person that lives on the mountain. The trail of blood makes it even more possible." He answered, holding his hand out for the girl to grab. She hesitantly grabbed his hand pulling herself up and bushing off her simple dark brown hoari.

"So.. are demons actually real then?" nezuko asks, The day before when she stayed at old man  Saburo's house at the bottom of her mountain he was also talking about demons and how they roam around at night. Mentioning how they're people called demon slayer's who protect normal people like me and him.

"They are, and that's why your family is no longer here." Tomioka answered.

"I want to be a demon slayer! I want to find out what happened to my brother and kill the demon that slaughtered my family!" Nezuko basically yelled out only surprising Giyuu a little bit.

"I will send you towards my master and he will train you if he accepts you. Head up Mt.Sagiri and look for a man named Urokodaki." giyuu said, accepting nezukos offer to become a demon slayer. "Follow what he says and you could become a demon slayer to find out what happened to your brother." he finished rushing off before nezuko could respond.

"Eh" nezuko squeaks out as her hair blew to the side due to the wind created from tomioka rushing off. "Alright then.. I better start moving." She spoke to herself as she started to make her way up to her house once more. "Maybe I'll be able to get there before night fall."

-

After nezuko had mourned her family and placed them into respectful graves leaving them at peace she started packing only a small bag just so she was able to have some items on hand.

She then started to clean up the blood not wanting to leave the house with it looking all bloody.

Nezuko POV (first person):

I was scrubbing the floors fairly hard trying my best to not leave stains behind. I didn't want to leave my house all messy and I probably had some time.

I ended up getting most of the blood cleaned up only a few stains left that I couldn't get out with just a wet rag. I put the rag back and go over to pick up the futons that were set out last night.

I turned back around after putting them in the closet. "Huh? What's this doing here." i question bending down to pick up a piece of paper that I assumed was underneath one of the futons. I turn it around and open it up and start to read it.

"Nezuko I don't have much time to write this but I'll try my best. When you get home hopefully you'll find this. In this world there are such things as demons a little bit ago I figured out I was born part demon somehow but only me, You and the others weren't. If you go to the middle of the room and look around the wall there should be a smaller square piece of wood on the wall. I want you to click that and go down into the room. The note dad left before he died will explain more. Don't worry about me and stay safe. We will reunite one day." I read out softly a tear making its way down my face unknowingly.

I quickly wiped it and went over to the middle of the room finding the little square quickly. I pressed it and the wall opened up to some stairs. At the end of them I can see another door, I walk down them carefully opening the door at the bottom.

Inside there was a covered katana on the wall, a note, and a book. I go over to the note and open it up starting to read it.

"To whoever is reading this I need you to pay attention closely. The katana above is a Nichirin blade. It has been passed down for years but we haven't needed to use it yet. Nichirin blades are made out of special ores that are found on high mountains where sunlight shines all year round. Theses are the only thing able to kill a demon other then sunlight itself.

Onto demons themselves, demons are a monster created eras ago. They feast on humans and are very powerful. They are able to regenerate and have higher ability's then a normal human. All demons are created by one named Muzan kibutsuji. The first demon ever. He is way stronger then the other, and I know he will one day come after us. Assuming that has happened already because you are down here I need you to take the katana on the wall and the book of the breaths. You need to become a demon slayer and try your best to end this." I read out softly again my eyes widening as I take in the new info.

I put both letters in my pocket and look up at the katana. I carefully took it down and took it part way out of the case. I could see the blade was a red color.

Putting it back in its case I grab the book and go back upstairs. I grabbed a small bag and put a few items in it. Such as the book and some bandages.

I slid both of the letters inside the front pocket of my bag and put the backpack on. "I think I'm ready" I said letting out a sigh as I walked out the katana connected to my waist.

-

I didn't know if I should add the ending part or not but I decided too in the end so.

Word count: 1221