Part 3

The Commander looked at himself, admiring his new look. "Ohoho! This will be very fun indeed..." The Commander said as he chuckled, turning back to normal.
"PEEPERS! COME QUICK, ITS WANDER!" Hater yelled from his Walkie Talkie. The Commander grinned as he ran out in character, "Y-yes sir! Right away, sir!" He said normally is he ran down to the throne room... and saw wander and Sylvia. "Alright, you little scuzmonkeys! RAAAH!" Sylvia yelled before attacking some watchdogs. 

Peepers POV:

I then saw a perfect opportunity.

And opprotunity...

To MURDER Wander in front of his worthless Zbornak friend, and Hater. Oh how i so badly wanted to kill him...

Then do it.

W-what?! But i-

Just do it if you really want to...

I then saw Wander looking at me, smiling. I then remembered all he had done to me and Hater... it's time i put an end to this... an end to HIM.

I began to breathe heavily as i let out a yell and punched Wander to the ground.
"WANDER!" Sylvia screamed. She ran over to us and punched me to the ground. "What is wrong with you?!" Sylvia asked. I got up.

"Everything." I said as i began to laugh, as it progressively got louder and more maniacal. I then turned into my new form...

Everyone stood there, staring in awe and horror

Everyone stood there, staring in awe and horror. I then knocked Sylvia out and began to attack Wander. But Hater tried to stop me. He threw me against the wall. I got up and chuckled. I used my new magic to lift him off the ground.

"Peepers, stop this now!" He cried.
"No, Hater! I'm done... this is it." I said, Wander and Hater looked in horror. "I'm going to take over this galaxy myself..." i said, "and i dont need you, AHAHAHAHAHA! I NEVER NEEDED YOU!" I said...

"You know, i was never usually the type to hold a GRUDGE." I said...

"But... you've really affected me...." I said...

"And now I'm nothing..." I began, closing my eye...

I opened it as a cross formed in my pupil and my eye glow red.

"BUT RAGE!" I scream. The magic goes around his neck.

"COMMANDER PEEPERS, PLEASE!" He begs.

"Its LORD PEEPERS." I say...

as I snap his neck.

"HATER!" Wander screamed in terror. Sylvia gasps. I throw hater to the ground, his neck dangling from his body.

"YOU... YOU'RE A MONSTER!" Sylvia screams. I use my magic to throw her to a wall. She is weakened... wander gasps in horror.

I grab a lazer gun from the ground.

"This is for my own good. With you two around... I WILL NEVER WIN THIS INTERGALACTIC WAR!" I Scream. Sylvia sighs. I shoot her in the stomach.

Her eyes close, as I throw her to the ground. Wander's eyes widen with dread, as he runs over to his fallen friend.

"S-sylvia...?" He uttered,

I looked at what I had done...

My eye widens for a moment...

What have I done...

WHAT HAVE I DONE...

WHAT THE GROP HAVE I DONE?!

Wander POV:

...I begin to sob. "S-SYLVIA PLEASE.... We can fix this! I'll find the first aid kit from my hat!" I stuttered as I rummaged through my hat and get a first aid kit, trying to bandage her, but she was....gone... "No... No no no no no....NO SYL! DONT DO THIS! I CAN'T GO ON WITHOUT YOU!" I sob, as I hug my dead friend...

I then sit up a little...

"You know... I always thought that... maybe... maybe everyone could be good... that an enemy was a friend I had not yet made..." I shakily say.

Commander peepers stands in front of us...

I look up in pure disgust, hatred, and
I felt no hope.

"BUT I WAS DEAD WRONG." I growled. I threw something at his eye, as I picked up my friend and grabbed orbal bubble juice, making a bubble and fleeing the ship...

Please dont leave me, Sylvia old buddy....

Please...

Peepers POV:

The watchdogs walk in, in shock to see Hater on the ground, dead. They look at me.

"Commander peepers sir, what happened?" One of the Watchdogs ask. "Lord hater... has been overthrown... BY ME." I say, as they all look in shock. "I am LORD PEEPERS, and I am your new master. Do as I say, and I'll spare you." I growl, they bow. "Yes, Lord Peepers, sir!"

This was my dream... my passion...

And it finally came true...

I feel...

I feel...

ALIVE.