She smiles and says "stay with me. Please." "Well I can't say no to those adorable eyes of yours" I say as I jump into bed. I shift towards her and bring her closer to me making sure she feels safe. I can feel her body heat against mine as she whispers "thank you James Buchanan Barnes" how much luckier could I get.

I kiss the top of her forehead and mutter "anytime y/n/n, anytime" before drifting off into a deep and nightmare-free sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------Time Skip----------------------------------------

Y/N POV

7:30am

I wake up and feel two hands around my waist, before I lash out I have to remember last night. Oh it's Bucky, omg it's Bucky!

I literally have one of the hottest boys in the compound in my bed, I am so warm but perfectly warm. He must have felt me wake up and whispers in my ear "доброе утро" (good morning)

Fuck he has a hot morning voice.

"утренний солдат" (morning soldier) I say and. he chuckles lightly. I slowly get out of his embrace so I can see him, "y'know I didn't have any nightmares last night" and he looks in my eyes and says "me neither."

"Do you want to go to the gym later, ooohh we should all have a fighting match" I suggest, he smiles at my eagerness and says "sounds like a plan doll." I really like that pet name.

I hop out of bed and walk to the bathroom but feel a pair of eyes on me, I spin around and say "like what you see soldier" just like how he said that to me a couple of days ago. I expect him to look away and say something like I wasn't but then he says, still in his morning voice, "да, да я делаю" (yes, yes I do)

I quickly turn around and shut the door so that he can't see the blush rising to my cheeks, I hear him laugh from the room and I yell "I"m going to get you back Barnes!"

I get into the shower and this time I have it on lukewarm, I scrub everywhere and look up and see a fresh razor. Thank the lord. I shave literally my whole body since I haven't shaved in like two months.

I step out and notice that Bucky has gone so he can give me privacy to change, such a gentleman. I put on some beige pants, white shoes and a white tank top.

Seriously, Nat has the best style ever.

The fit minus the hat because you don't wear hats inside :

I walk outside into the hall way and immediately get pushed against the push by a pair of strong arms, Bucky

I walk outside into the hall way and immediately get pushed against the push by a pair of strong arms, Bucky. He says "don't call me Barnes", I smirk now knowing how to push his buttons "you just made the worst mistake of your life Barnes" then I push two fingers against a pressure point in his neck causing his legs to buckle, I then kick his back to the ground so now I'm standing on top of him.

Just at the perfect moment Steve, Astro, Sam and Pietro came back from their run and walked in on me kicking Buck's back and standing on top of his.

Sam lets out a loud whistle to get our attention and says "nice job y/n/n, what did he do" I laugh and step of Bucky helping me up "he tried, key work tried, to tell me what not to do." Jack stares intensely at Bucky before he puts his hands up and says "I just told her to not call me Barnes because I don't like it then she said I made the worst mistake of my life."

Jack starts laughing and says "yes you did Bucky, yes you did." I wink at Bucky then say "why don't we all go to the gym and fight, I really want to see everyone against everyone."

"Sounds like a plan, JARVIS tell everyone to be at the gym in 10" Steve says.

10 minutes later

Everybody is now in the gym and I say "ok who's going first", Steve being the leader he is says "Nat versus y/n and y/n/n, no powers" "Somebody get popcorn!" Sam yells as I grunt and walk into the ring. Thor counts down "THREE, TWO, ONE, FIGHT!" I can feel everyones eyes on us.

I decide i'm going to go offence, I pretend to kick Natasha so she puts up a hand to block my kick but I pull my foot away and sweep my right foot underneath her feet so she falls to the ground. I hear some gasps come from the 'spectators', I then kick her in the chest but she catches my foot and twists me around so I fall flat on my back.

I groan and try to get up but she puts a foot on my chest, I'm not giving up this easy. I grabs her foot and throw her backwards so she lands on her stomach, I quickly hop up and flip her over. I bring both of her arms together and sit on her back. Thor yells "THREE, TWO, ON-" but before he could finish Nat flips over and pushes me off of her.

We both are now standing up and she says "no hard feelings" to which I smile and say "no hard feelings." I run and punch her in the face which I know she is going to avoid and go to the right so I prepare another punch to the right and it hits her right in the nose.

I hear an audible "OH MY GOD" come from a higher pitched voice, Parker. What is he doing here? Nat sees me falter for a second and she uses that as an opportunity to punch me in the face, he hits me right in the nose. I can feel the blood dripping down my face, I hope I look like one of those hot fighters who get bloodied up not one of the ones who gets all sweaty and looks like a mad man.

I wipe away the blood from my nose and then hear a loud wolf whistle come from Pietro, I slightly chuckle and focus my thoughts. I kick and kick and then Nat kicks and kicks as if we are almost dancing, I decide to use my signature move.

I use two punches so her hands are away from her face deflecting them, I then use my two fingers and apply pressure to her neck; doing the exact same thing as I did to Buck. She slightly falters but doesn't buckle, I run up to her and jump on her shoulders backflipping off them to catch her off guard. I hear lots of gasps and swearing from the avengers.

I then grab her hand and flip her over then I knee her in the chest and Thor counts "ONE, TWO, THREE, Y/N WINS!" I help Natasha up and look at everyone, they are all in shock with their mouths wide open. Peter, of course, was the first to say something "that was probably the coolest thing I've never seen in my entire life!"

Nat brings me into a hug and says "that was something else Miss Y/l/n" I giggle slightly and realise my nose is still bleeding and so is Nat's. "Anyone got a tissue" I joke, Bruce gives me and Nat his spare handkerchiefs. "Thanks Brucey, I would say that I would give it back but you probably don't want a bloody handkerchief" Nat agrees with me.

"No problem guys, that was awesome. I felt like I needed popcorn" "see I told you guys to get popcorn!" Sam yells, I laugh and then everyone comes up and congratulated me and hugged Nat. "I don't think anyone has ever bet Nat like that before, not even Bucky or Steve" Tony says.

"Well there's always a first for everything" I say just like in the battle field. Steve comes up to me as we all walk off and whispers "you look so hot in blood" I turn to him and smirk, I whisper back "Я знаю" (I know). I'm pretty sure everyone heard our conversation as Steve was getting a few glares from everyone, mostly Jack. "I don't know what you said but that sounded hot" Pietro said which made us all laugh.