Chapter 10: Overseer, Kazami Ozaki, A mysterious town.

"Kyoko, please becareful, We don't want the demons to get you." A concerned mother said

"Yes mother." Kyoko obliged.

She walked towards the room seemingly nothing happens here

But as she was taking her Haori off she heard noises and immediately paniced.

"noo, No! Not me please!" She wondered around the room and landed her back on a mirror, then a hand appeared behind her and grabbed her.

"Kyoko!" The mother screamed after running in hearing the sounds that haunted her for decades only to find her daughter gone with only her Haori on the ground.

====================

Tanjiro has travelled for quite some days and finally he reached the town, it was more or less like the town he was in before, It didn't really matter as his main priority was to find his Overseer.

"So this is the town huh?" Tanjiro thought looking a the town," Well I better get in there to see my Overseer."

He walked in said town and looked through trying to find the person he was looking for, the main thing is the person needs to have a sword and the Corp's uniform.

Tanjiro was somewhat stressed about this, For one there's a chance she might have a feeling about the large box on his back, secondly he was bad at lying, the best he could do was to avoid the question and even then he would sweat more profusely than me when my mom found my 'homework' files. (wait what?..)

"I wonder if Nezuko would be safe." He thought," Will whoever this is find out about her?" Seemingly everything he had felt heavier as the stress was piling up.

"No don't think that!" He declared in thought," If you stress more the Overseer will find out something's wrong, don't think about it to much. Remember your training!" With that the kept walking in the town to find this person.

A few seconds later he saw a woman in the middle of town, she had a pony tail, black hair, a green haori, and the most important aspects, A sword along with the Corps uniform. "This must be who I'm looking for..."

He walked up to the woman who was looking around and calmly said," Um... Excuse me? "

The woman glared at Tanjiro and observed him from head to toe without saying anything," This guy's wearing the uniform, guess he's the new recruit.. he doesn't really look like much... and what's with that box?"

"So, I'm guessing you're the new Mizunoto I'm suppose to assess." She finally said

"Yes," Tanjiro answered," My name is Kamado Tanjiro."

"I'm Kazami Ozaki, My rank is Tsuchinoe."

"It's nice to meet you Kazami-san."

"Please don't use my surname, I don't like it." She said in response.

"Oh sorry, Ozaki-san." Tanjiro said bowing down again.

"It's fine, we just met and you're just being polite." Ozaki reassured," Anyway come with me, I'll fill you in on the situation as we search the town."

Nodding the young red haired went beside her and walked along.

"So, what's the situation?" Tanjiro asked.

"Well, I asked around before you got here," She started explaining," It seems that these disappearances have happened for quite a while now."

"What do you mean Ozaki-san?" Tanjiro asked confused.