But the smile quickly left his face when he remembered a certain event.

*Flashback* 

"Kushina you can't be serious!" Minato exclaimed

"I am" Kushina replied monotonously

"B-Bu-But we have something special why are you leaving me?" Minato asked

Kushina chuckled and before long a burst of full-blown laughter could be heard from her and she replied while wiping the tears that threatened to fall off her face" Yo-You thought I liked you, don't make me laugh, other girls may crush on you but not a single man in this world can alone handle me the epitome of beauty, and for the sex, we had two weeks ago it was just for me to get got Uzumaki heir and to increase my reputation!" Kushina exclaimed 

"What!" Minato exclaimed

"Oh yes" Kushina exclaimed before going in another fit of laughter, suddenly she stopped when she felt a stinging pain on her cheek. 

"Get out!!! And anything that comes out of your womb will not be my child, not my heir, and don't stay in this village anymore, you will leave this village and come back after birth, I don't want Kyuubi to free itself. Now, go away Kyubbi incarnate!" Minato yelled

Kushina was shocked by the sudden outburst before saying in a meek voice" I will come for the birth of my children in this village"

"GGGEEETTT OOOUUUTTT!!!!" Minato yelled

Kushina soon left the Hokage mansion in a hurry never looking back and Minato repeatedly broke down in tears.

*Flashback End*

Soon enough the two shinobi found an adequate hotel and booked a room immediately after entering the decently sized gambling village. It wasn't that much longer after that that they went to the best bar near their hotel and unexpectedly met up with a familiar face enjoying her own free time.

The person they found in the bar was a woman with blond hair, which was tied into a long ponytail that reached down to her lower hip with chin-length strands framing both sides of her face, a diamond-shaped mark imprinted on her forehead, and striking brown eyes. If she were standing she'd be about five foot four with a frame that was covered by a green haori with a kanji for 'gamble' on it. Underneath her robe was a sleeveless grey kimono shirt along with a dark obi around her waist and matching her short pants. However, her most prominent features were her extremely sizable breasts (which were about one hundred and six centimeters according to Jiraiya's keen intellect). She's what most individuals would consider extremely attractive.

The Toad Sage's eyes lit up in pleased recognition. "Hime! My, it's been a while! I didn't expect to see you here tonight!"

The woman that Jiraiya called out to was none other than Senju Tsunade, the Slug Princess and only female member of the Densetsu no Sannin. Along with being the last living member of the Senju Clan she was also the granddaughter of Senju Hashirama, the Shodai Hokage (First Hokage) and grandniece of Senju Tobirama, the Nidaime Hokage (Second Hokage). With her aforementioned role in the Densetsu no Sannin, having the Sandaime Hokare as a teacher along with Jiraiya went without saying. Besides those bigger facts about herself, she was also credited by most as being the most beautiful woman in the world, which was of no surprise to those who have gazed upon her. It was also thanks to her efforts in healing and curing poisons that Konoha was even able to win the Second Great Shinobi World War, earning her the title of being the greatest Iryo-nin (Medical-nin) in the Elemental Nations.