Zach Dorsey Imagine for Faith

Thank you so much to all who have been fannig and voting and sharing my page and stories it really REALLY REALLY means a lot!! :) If your new and want to know how to get personal imagines then just fan me and vote on my stories :) This Zach Dorsey imagine is for @faithycheerlife. Remember Vote and Fan!!! :) Okay so without further audo...

Today was hard. Really HARD. You didn't expect cheer practice to be this hard and when you made the Miami Dolphins cheer team you were estatic, crying, and down right grateful for the chance that God had given you. It was always your dream to be on a NFL football team and to be on the one were your boyfriend Zach lived was even better. But today was hard and you didn't know weither or not you could continue.

     You walked out of the Dolphin stadium and saw Zach's car waiting for you. He was so sweet. Waiting for you after every single practice and being there on most of the games. He was YOUR number one fan.

     The sun was sweltering, hot, and annoying. Although you loved Miami you hated days like this. When every step you took seemed to take everything out of you. Of course practice didn't help much.

     You walked to the passenger side door, opened it, and sat down on the black leather seats. Zach drove a Lambourghini the newest of it's kind. It was cherry red, hade black wheels, and black leather seats. It was a stand out car whenever Zach and you went out to eat in a small restaurant in Miami.

     "Hey how'd it go?" Zach asked.

     "It sucked dick." Came your curt reply.

     "Well then it must've been pretty good then." The reply came with such an air of cockiness that you didn't relize that Zach had even said it.

     "ZACH!! You giggled, "That's disgusting!"

     Your comment was met with a kiss to the cheek.

     "It couldn't have been that bad." Zach was now pulling out of the practice center and on to the main highway that led to the one place that you knew was his and your's safe haven.

     You pulled up to your house that both of you bought five minutes later. As you walked up the drive you could feel the sweat already starting to form on top of your brow, and your lip.

    "Ugh!!"

     "What's the ugh for?"  Was Zach's reply.

     "Why the hell does it have to be this fucking hot?" You complained.

     "Um I don't know? Maybe it's because we live in Miami?"  Your boyfriend answered you.

     By now you were all ready in the house and walking to the fridge pulling out a bottle of water from the plastic rings that bound them together. You took a long drink. Letting the liquid slowly go down your parched throat. You felt a pair of arms around you and a smile worked its way unto your face.

     "Pool?" A voice to whom you knew which it belonged to asked behind you.

     "Yeah."

There I hope you like it Faith :) Like I said before please Vote and Fan me as it would mean so much :) Oh, and share me too! Until next time,

-Molli :)