The Fuck Fest

I wake up to Nick, the sexy, strong man my friends got me to hook up with. Seeing his rock hard abs and feeling his boner on top of me turns me on and i start to cum uncontrollably. I wake him with a soft shake, ignoring the wet cum all over the bed from the previous night. "Good morning daddy" i say softly. "Good morning baby" he says, while slightly groaning. Oh my god, his voice is even sexier than his body. I start to take off my lace bra seductively, revealing my full and bouncing breasts. At this point, i know it's like torture for him. Just as I start to remove my matching lace underwear, he throws me on the floor and humps me so hard, it seems he has no control over his cock. I feel his hard, creamy dick thrust in and out of me, making me cum even more than before. He takes off his shirt and ties it up to make handcuffs. He lays me on the bed and ties the handcuffs on me to prevent moving and quietly whispers, "Stay kitten. No moving allowed." "Y-yes daddy." I moan. But at this point i just want him to fuck me. Right as i think it, he start squeezing my "daddy feeders" as he calls them, and fingering my already dripping pussy.  Then he starts sucking my tits and gives me many hickeys, ranging from dark purple to bright red. I start to moan, which makes him increase his hump speed by 1000%. Then just as we were about to start fucking even harder, i realized something. Something very important. I turn to Nick to bring it to his attention. "NICK! I FORGOT TO WEAR A CONDOM!" I yelled at the top of my fucking lungs. He rubs me and says, "its ok kitten. Ive always wanted to have a family with you anyways." I moan as he keeps playing with my pussy along with my now bruised tits. "I love you Nick *moan* but we're only 14. We cant have a child now." He gets visibly angry and spanks me as im still tied to the bed. "Then we're over, you useless whore." He spanks me one more time before exiting the room and breaking all valuables in sight. All i could do was cry. Was i being sensitive? Did i really want kids? I knew in my heart that i made the right decision, but his words and aggression had me wondering, am i ready for this future? Am i strong enough to make this decision on my own?

Lmk if u want a part 2 ! ~ gay4saebyeokk