ugly slimy mongrel frog

Start from the beginning

The big ugly brute says "you just like to run that mouth of yours don't you, I wonder what else it does" I am taken aback by that comment and see lots of the guys and girls clenching their jaws and tightening their grip on whatever weapon they have. Before I can reply he says " I did research on Stark for many years, I want you. I want all of you and your powers. I will rule the worl-" I cut him off and say "no you won't."

I gather up a huge fire ball I look over at Thor who has the same idea as I do, I run over to him and throw my fireball up in the air. Thor uses the lighting coming out from his hammer and collides it with my fire and it makes all of the creatures disappear apart from a couple of the bigger ones and the big boss one.

We continue to battle them, I now resort to hand-to-hand combat and use my telekinesis to lift some up in the air so the others can attack them. I look over at everyone and it looks like we have defeated all of them until Bucky yells "Y/N GET DOWN!" I duck but not quite in time, I feel a pair of big, lumpy and hairy arms pick me up and knock me over the head with a bat.

Everything is dizzy and I suddenly feel the pair of arms let go of me then the thing screeches so loud. Hopefully it died. Everybody runs to me and I think of something funny to say "if you need to know, my blood type is red." The last thing I remember was a chuckle coming from people and another pair of arms lifting me up but this time they are muscular and soft.

----------------------------Time Skip -----------------------------------------

I look up to see a bright light and quickly blink to adjust my eyes. I attempt to sit up but a firm hand pushes me back down, I start to panic. What if they have caught me. Nope, I can't be back at Hydra. I swat the hand away from me and sit up straight and say with my eyes still adjusting to the light "who are you and what do you want?"

"C'mon y/n/n, I thought we left a better impression on you" Pietro jokes, I recognise that voice anywhere. "Oh thank god" I say while letting out a sigh and putting a hand to my chest trying to calm down my heart beat.

Pietro brings me into a hug and says "that fella gave you a good knock. At one stage I though you were going to die!" "It will take a lot more then some troll to kill me Etro" I say using a new nick name I came up with, "huh Etro, I like it" he mumbles as he comes out of my embrace. Jack rushes in a pulls me in for a bone brushing hug, "and whispers "Больше никогда меня так не пугай" (Don't ever scare me like that again). I whsiper back "I can't promise you that Doc"

He pulls away and smiles at me before I hear "No hug for me" a masculine voice says from the corner of the room, I squint my eyes and realise that it's Steve. "STEVE!" I squeal as he comes up to give me a hug, man this guys has good abs.

"What about me y/n/n" Bucky says, I know it's Bucky because of his voice that always is slightly deeper than Steve's. "BUCKY!" I say just as excited as I was to see Cap and Pietro.

Bucky quickly brings me into a warm hug when it gets a little too squashed and I manage to get out "can't breath, squashing boob" which makes him laugh a little and let go of me.

Nat and Wanda come barging into the room and both say "Y/N! YOU'RE UP!" and quickly hug me. "How are you kid?" a voice says from the back of the room, the figure steps out of the dark like a dramatic super villain but low and behold, it's just Tony. "Just peachy" I reply sarcastically, "and she's back" he says.

"Wait how long have I been out?" I question.

"Only about three days" Clint says from behind Tony.

"Oh hi Clint. WAIT THREE DAYS!" I exclaim. "That mother fu-" "LANGUAGE!" Steve yells. "HAHHAHAH OMG! I know you are a grandpa but I didn't know you spoke like one!" I say after having a massive laughing fit. Steve grunts and everyone else has a slight smirk on their face before Steve says "wipe those smirks off your faces! Don't encourage her!" That sentence makes the whole room burst out in a fit of laughter.

"How about Pizza for dinner!" Tony says and I look at him with my mouth wide open, "THAT'S REAL! Those bastards said pizza was a myth and if anyone offers me it they are messing with me and trying to make me eat something that makes you put on 100 pounds." I could see in everyone's eyes they all had a pang of empathy and sadness wash over them but quickly goes away when Tony says "well they were lying. Pizza is like the best thing ever!" "That's the most American thing you've ever said" which makes Tony glare at me and mock my British-Russian accent "That's the most American thing you've ever said".

We eat Pizza and watch movies since I got discharged from the mini hospital inside the avengers tower. Once the movie finishes Tony looks at me and says "Y/n there's a room for you right opposite Nat's and next to Bucky's and Wanda's." "Thanks Tony, I feel like a child being spoilt on Christmas day" I say. "That's because you are our little child" Says Steve which makes me death stare him and say "I am not little nor a child. One, I am taller than Wanda and Nat and two Parker is younger than me."

"Yes but you will always be the little one in our eyes since he is taller than you" Bucky agrees, "now come to think of it, y/n don't you need to learn your ABC's?" Sam says playing along to their not-so-funny game. "Sam, she can't even count up to 50 yet, give her time" Clint jokes.

I stand up and raise the four imbeciles up using my telekinesis and blow a freezing breeze onto them which makes them all shiver.

"1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50! See I can dip shit" I say glaring at Clint and he says "I love that you had to prove to us" I yell out in rage and throw a huge fireball at him and stop it right before his face "okay, okay, okay you're not little at all" Clint says still staring at the big hot ball of fire right in front of him.

I release them which sends them all crashing down to the ground, some landing gracefully while others not.

"I'm going to bed, good night guys!" I say cheerfully and shoot them all a wink.

I go up to the floor that Tony said my room was on, floor 14. I walk out of the elevator and walk into the room that's opposite Wanda's. I walk in and it reveals a beautiful modern bedroom and it has a bed! I've never slept on one of these, ever! I lie down on the soft mattress and remind myself I have to get ready for bead.

I take off my makeup and hop in the cold shower, I decide to turn up the heat a little bit and it feels so much better and calming. I step out of the shower and slip on some pj shorts Nat gave me and a tank top.

I hop into bed and let the darkness take over.