Five

After Allison explained the plan, they appeared at the school. Max started playing with the intercom causing Jessica to not laugh. She played her part and turned the radio on. She hid behind the door with Allison and Dani waiting for them to trap Mary, Sarah, and Winifred. When the three witches went in, they shut the door. Max hit the button as they watched the witches die.

"Farewell, Winifred Sanderson!" Max cheered.

Jessica was excited by this and they all hugged cheering. They ran together laughing and cheering. Jessica looked at Binx. She listened to Max and Binx talk. "Take good care of Dani and Jessica, Max. You'll never now how precious they are until you lose them."

"Wait." Jessica said causing him to look at her. "Why were you protecting me? What is it about tonight that I would learn about myself?"

"You're my family, Jessica. You look just like my sister." Jessica looked at Max shocked. "Keep her safe, Max."

Max nodded as Binx left. "Binx, where are you going?" She said. "You live with me."
~~~
The four of them arrived at home. Jessica walked in as Allison left to be with Dani. Jessica laid down on Max's chest. Allison looked at them smiling as she was happy that those two were finally getting together. She closed her eyes as she cuddled with Dani.
~~~
Jessica woke up and looked at Max smiling. "Hi."

"Hi." She replies as she saw the time. "Oh no. Allison, it's five."

Allison groaned. "I wish you could stay." Max tells Jessica.

Jessica looked at him smiling then looked at Binx to see Allison still asleep. "Poor Binx."

"Yeah. Poor Binx." Max said as he looked at Jessica. "We owe him a lot."

"True." She said.

"Look, can we find some kind of way to help him?"

Jessica looked at him wondering what they could find in that book. "The book might have some answers." She said smiling. "The witches used it to put the spell on him. So there maybe a way to take it off if it's in here."

"I don't know. Binx told us not to open it."

Jessica knew that was true, but she wants to help him as he is her actual family. "But the witches are dead. What harm could it do?" She asked him.

"Just be careful." Max said as he looked at Binx.

Jessica nodded as she opened the book. She grabbed Max's hand as she opened it. "So far so good." She said not knowing that they just lead the witches to them.
~~~
"She opened the book." Winnie said laughing. "It's time to fly!"