Chapter 2: She's Alive

Frostee's POV

It had been a week since Tony quit I wasn't the same without him and even Sissy (My little sister) could see that everyone missed him even Layla no matter what she said. Then Ms. Nowhere walked in.

Ms. Nowhere: Okay we have proof that Cleve Celso is in-

Echo: Hold up, you want us to go on a mission without Tony.

Cisco: Wow, that's cold Ms. Nowhere.

Frostee: Yeah real cold, it's only been a week.

Layla: As much as I hate to admit it they're right. Tony wouldn't go on a mission without one of us.

Ms. Nowhere: Not you as well Gray.

Layla: I know it's weird coming from me.

Echo: I guess that family stuff rubbed off on you.

Layla: Didn't it you?

Ms. Nowhere: That is beside the point, we are spy's Toretto or no Toretto we complete our mission. Am I understood?

I don't think I've ever seen Ms. Nowhere ever that angry which is really saying something.

Ms. Nowhere: Look Toretto made his choice now we have to move on.

Cisco: Wow, you didn't just say that.

Frostee: Cisco is right he sacrificed so much for us and this is how you repay him.

Ms. Nowhere: You can join him no one is stopping you.

There was an awkward silence in the room until Ms. Nowhere broke it.

Ms. Nowhere: That's what I thought. Now let's get to work

Tony's POV

It's been weird not seeing the family other from on some weekends. It sort of feels like a part of me is gone. To fill the time I've started street racing again and it's fun don't get me wrong but when you've done even more exciting things it starts to feel underwhelming and without family it doesn't feel right. I was on my way to Dom's House for the weekly Family BBQ when the family starts texting me all at once.

Dom: Tony, Something came up the BBQ is cancelled.

Mia: Hey dear the BBQ is cancelled sorry

Letty: The BBQ is cancelled sorry maybe next week.

I thought to myself maybe it was a coincidence that Dom and Letty both told me the BBQ was cancelled but Mia too. Something was up so I decided to go to the house any way.

Dom: Ok so if we want to get into this military base we need two main drivers

Roman: Hold up, hold up, hold up what the hell is in this base that is worth getting caught and thrown into jail for?

Letty: It's not what it's who.

Mia: We have received intel from Hobs that Gisele is alive and in prisoned there

Tej: You talking about Gisele Yashar?

Han: How is that even possible I saw her-

Dom: I know but if there is even a slight chance she is alive we have to try and save her. Who's in?

Santos: I'm in.

Tego: Me too.

Han: I'm coming too.

Tej: Let's do this.

Mia: You know I'm in.

Ramsey: I've got to meet this woman.

Roman: Don't think yawl are leaving me out of this one.

Letty: Ride or die.

Dom: Ride or die.