Going out

Next morning I wake up in Ranboo's arms. We both fell asleep on the couch. Ranboo was still sleeping.

I looked at him sleeping, he was so cute. Suddenly he opens his eyes. "I'm sorry, did I wake you up?" I ask him with a small chuckle.

"No, don't worry.." he says resting his head on my shoulder. "I'm so glad you're with me Y/N." He whispers in my ear.

He lifts his head up and makes our lips connect. But before I could kiss him back the door opens.

There they all stood; Niki, George, Dream, Tommy and Kyoko. "Oh my god! Y/N? Who's this?!" She asks me shocked.

"Oh, uh, hello..!" I say, my face welt way to warm.

I noticed George and Dream standing behind everyone, holding hands? Dream whispered something in George's ear and they both blushed.

"Am I the only single one now?" Niki asks jokingly. "You'll find someone, Niki!" Kyoko says.

"Anyway! We wanted to ask you if were down to hangout?" Niki asks me. "Uh, sure! Why not."

"But I wanted to spend some more time with you.." Ranboo whispers. "You can take me on a date tomorrow, promise." I whisper in his ear and he smiles.

"Actually, why don't we go shopping, just the girls? And George of course?" Niki suggests. Kyoko and I both nod and we look at George. He nods as well.

"Okay, Dream, Tommy and the guy that kissed Y/N. You go do something else!" Niki says dragging me away and George and Kyoko follow.

"You're going to have to tell me who that dude is!" Niki says. "His name is Ranboo!" I tell her. "That's a pretty unique name, isn't it?" Kyoko asks me. "It is!"

Kyoko had pretty long blond hair that was put into a high ponytail. Her eyes were hazel and looked pretty.

All though she wasn't  the most fashionable person, her looks made up for it. I get why Tommy likes her, she seems like her type.