>¡< With your magnified wings

▪︎○▪︎○▪︎○▪︎○▪︎○▪︎○▪︎○▪︎○▪︎○▪︎>¡<○▪︎○▪︎○▪︎○▪︎○▪︎○▪︎○▪︎○▪︎○▪︎

When Jay arrived home he was in such a missed state he could feel pain in every inch of his body.
He didn't leave time to reste his mind nor his body
As determined he was the first thing he decided to do when he stepped inside his apartment was to get ride of everything related to his boyfriend, he made sure to break every gift from him and used scissors to cut the clothes he had bought for him on their dates.
.
Starting from tomorrow the first thing he would do is giving indices, helping the police to find his boyfriend, he is going to hand himself too in order to punish his boyfriend.
.
.

On Sunghoon side, he had managed to found about Jay's place.
He decided he will get into his apartment at night but he didn't decide what he is going to do with him yet.
.
.
.

At 1:30 am Jay wasn't asleep yet, he pulled behind him the big trash bag getting outside his building to throw it in the big trash bin across from where he live
.
"Soon, I will get ride of you to" he yelled from all his heart
.
He suddenly felt watched, his eyes like projector examined the place around him feeling unsafe.
But there was nobody.
May be it was just a kitty searching for food.
.

Deciding to go back inside before he catch a cold, just then he had to hear a man screaming.
This was scary
'What to do '
'He must be drunk' he bite his nail feeling anxious
'But what if he needed help'?
Out of curiosity Jay decided to follow the sounds or else he won't be able to sleep tonight from guilt.
.
The screams didn't stop yet but slowly got lowder as he walked through the alley.
His feet suddenly frozed in their place his eyes widened on the sight infront of him what did he just witnessed!
A group of police men were all watching while one of them stabed the man who was on the floor.

He quickly turned around and abruptly run his head following his feet to the opposite way from those murders, but unwillingly stumbled and hit his body to the floor.

They heared the noise he made and turned their eyes giving him the death look, that's it they saw him.
shit !
He pushed himself up quickly and started running
Without looking behind him

"Get him fast!"

Jay gulpet, there is many of them how is he supposed to escape from all of them.
.

It was a bad decision going inside his building, they should not know where he lives, he thought and run faster.
He had readed alot of reporting about people killed in their own apartment with no evidence of the murder.

And he is not the one who deserve to die tonight not after being heart broken.
.

Who is going to save him now ?
.
.
.

Jay took the stairs rushing to the rooftop of one of the abandoned building,
They still followed, their growling where heared clear they had the passion to kill him today and send his head to their leader they are not police they are mafia disguised in police outfits.
.
.

Its been half an hour that his legs did not know what resting is

He arrived to a point it must be the ending of his elopement , his chest rised as he breathed heavily, he didn't know how to feel right now he is just one step away from losing his life, between getting shouted by a gun and his head flying from his body or him jumping to the neighbor building and his body flying in the air.

Either way he will be risking his life,
Thats it he made his choice and climbed the seige to jump on the opposite building.

And there he jumped without hesitating

Unfortunately after miscalculating the distance his body didn't land there.

He kept hanging in the air with his hands on the edge trying to lift up his body weight.
But one of his arms let go, his shoulder muscel were weake from the previous accident.
.

Jay closed his eyes firmly avoiding from imagining his own death, right now the only person he would decieve if he dies crashed to the ground would be himself.

After good time of efforts its not the end he wished for nor deserved 'not like this not today' he cried
In this dark night not one person to scream for help
He will die without being loved in this cruel world.
.
.
He did one mistake and looked down
.
And that's when the terror filled his mind his other hand slipped slowly not enough force left in him to carry his body his shoulder pain was killing him hundred times more.
He thought If a peaceful end was meant this way........ then it's time to go for it

he decided to let go and end the pain
.
just the thought of it made him faint.
.

But almost before he closes his eyes he recall seeing a hand which reached for his before everything went blank.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"If I was late by one seconde I would have lost you forever "-: Sunghoon
.

Jay was in the right hands now.
.
.

▪︎○▪︎○▪︎○▪︎○▪︎○▪︎○▪︎○▪︎○▪︎○▪︎>¡<○▪︎○▪︎○▪︎○▪︎○▪︎○▪︎○▪︎○▪︎○▪︎