The Crimson Rose

You were a new transfer student to Cross Academy. You waited at the front gates of the rather large academy as your (h/l) (h/c) was flowing in the breeze. You sighed and thought to yourself 'I wonder what life will be like here?' But a thought of a painful memory hits you and you look at the sky while clutching the amulet hanging around your neck. Your thoughts were interrupted by someone tapping your shoulder. You turn your (e/c) to see a girl standing there she had a school uniform on that was all black (or really dark blue I can't tell DX ) she had short brown hair and big brown eyes. "Hello welcome to Cross Academy!" she said sounding like she was exited. "My name is Yuki....and you must be (f/n) right?" You gave a slight nod telling her yes. She then grabbed your hand quickly dragging you up a path. "Well come on the head master is waiting!" She yelled draging you up the path.

~~~time skip two weeks~~~
(To lazy to write all of that Hehe XD )

It had been two weeks since you started attending Cross Academy. You meet Yuki's friend Zero who was always mean, distant, and hated people more than anything. Yuki and Zero had to keep all the girls away from the night class it's kinda strange to have a day class and a night class. But you decided to get a closer look at this so called night class but what you saw blew you away they were all very handsome. Someone tapped your shoulder when to pivoted around you saw it was Zero. "Hey (f/n) why are you out here!?" Zero half yelled you frowned at his response. "I wanted to see what was so amazing about this night class or whatever!" You said looking quite serious. Zero scowl only turned darker "Well I don't you on these grounds anymore if the night class sees you they'll stop at nothing to get you (f/n)!" He yelled looking the direction of the night class students. "(f/n)..I don't want them...taking you away from..me..." and with that zero pulled you in for a hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you like it?

If so

Comment Vote Like

Other chapters will be up I will try to Get them Up Alright!